News Lando vs Diakiese UFC Copenhagen.

I'm surprised no one's in the thread spewing irrational hatred for Langoat yet.

Lando about to go to a draw again.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Gassy McFaceGetsPunched Vannata.

I think we should stop with this nonsense. We basically saw the same from an all time great in Cormier last week. Vannata is still very young. Let's give him some time, before we count him out. :rolleyes:

It's an excellent fight. So is Naurdiev vs. Siyar, Rountree vs. Cutelaba and OSP vs. Oleksiejczuk. Plus we get Hermansson vs. Cannonier, Gunni vs. Alves, Dalby vs. Cowboy Oliveira. Great card.

It's an excellent fight. So is Naurdiev vs. Siyar, Rountree vs. Cutelaba and OSP vs. Oleksiejczuk. Plus we get Hermansson vs. Cannonier, Gunni vs. Alves, Dalby vs. Cowboy Oliveira. Great card.

Also the UFC debut of Mark Madsen. For a regional Fight Night the card is amazing.

Also the UFC debut of Mark Madsen. For a regional Fight Night the card is amazing.

You're spot on, my good Sir, and look where I'm from. :D

I can't wait for this shit, it'll be my first live UFC event!

You're spot on, my good Sir, and look where I'm from. :D

I can't wait for this shit, it'll be my first live UFC event!
That's great man! I actually went to my first live event a few months ago, Cerrone vs Iaquinta UFC Ottawa.
Live UFC is absolutely crazy and the energy is unreal.

Have an awesome time!

LETS GOOO!!!! I love this fight! Marc better win this one, he needs another win bad.

i thought lando was cut
he was testing the waters & sherdog over-reacted... & so that's likely how you got that impression. He was never cut. His contract ended & he tested the free agent waters for a bit... but he said he alwayz knew the UFC was his home. I think he was just playing the game & holding out for a better deal.
5CfVNms.png

Anywayz... This will be the 2nd fight under the new 4 fight contract. :D

Sponsored by Copenhagen original long cut, the shit makes your nipples hard

Back