Would Colby accept the Power Rangers belt ?

Poids Moyen

Mussels
Banned
Reaction score
In case of a W over Usman, would Colby Covington let Dana White put the Power Rangers belt around his waist ?
HvKGuG.jpg

He once dissed this new era belt, it would be hilarious if he refused to wear it.
HE WOULD MAKE HISTORY BY BEING THE FIRST FIGHTER TO REFUSE A BELT
AND KEEP THE UFC OLD-SCHOOL
Z0bcCB.jpg

Since they give out plastic belts often these days may as well grant it the fake appearance. Interm title holders should like it.

Fuck i hate fixing stuff that aint broken. Piece of shit looking belt. Cant even take them back to toys r us or kay bee toys cause they're out of business.end rant im mad bro

Does anyone actually like the new belt or do we just hate everything thats new? I like it more than the old one.

This is a pointless hypothetical btw because Colby will never have a real title.

Fuck i hate fixing stuff that aint broken. Piece of shit looking belt. Cant even take them back to toys r us or kay bee toys cause they're out of business.end rant im mad bro
Lmao it's such a fucking trash belt.

Does anyone actually like the new belt or do we just hate everything thats new? I like it more than the old one.

This is a pointless hypothetical btw because Colby will never have a real title.

It's grown on me a bit..

I like the new belt better than the really old one.

New one still sucks though.

He deserve a John Cena belt, the one with the spinning shit

It took me a long time to even notice tbh. Between and after fights is for bathroom/smoking/making a drink

I think the new belt is pretty cool looking. I like the old belt too, but like this new one better.

Cejudo would be first to challenge Colby for the Power Rangers belt

Back