Capoeira is a future champ at 170

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This guy is a problem...I've been watching fights all day and this guy stood out to me. Usman will be in a tough fight when the time comes

This guy is a problem...I've been watching fights all day and this guy stood out to me. Usman will be in a tough fight when the time comes
Must be dark in the basement huh

Good thing you didn't provide context or pics. Go get some sleep TS.

He should fight Tae Kwon Do or Muay Thai first.

Last edited:
We need more capoeira practitioners in ufc. All we have is tony ferguson and derrick lewis.

@CroKosor @Kvolcom
Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos also known as "Capoeira" or ZDS has been on a tear. TS here you go.

tumblr_p8n4ylTO2V1rofocqo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

He’s super intense, his fight against The Leech on Saturday is the only fight I really care about. Should be a hell of a show.
Yeah Li vs ZDS is the only anticipated fight besides the title fight. Not trying to cape for WMMA... Andrade vs Zhang should be a solid scrap. Song Kenan hasn’t been in a boring fight yet in his short time in the UFC but yeah that’s all I got. Best case scenario it could be one of those cards where it lacks names but is still entertaining. I think ONE FC has most of the talent in that region even if ONE usually doesn’t get much credit on sherdog.

I agree. I've been watching him as well (far cousin of my wife) and was very happy seeing him climbing the rankings.
I even wrote a song about him !

Last edited:
Lets hope so. Im sick of wrestlers at 170.

He's very fun to watch. I don't understand the UFC's matchmaking with him, tho. He's top 15 but constantly fighting lower ranked guys.

I agree. I've been watching him as well (far cousin of my wife) and was very happy seeing him climbing the rankings.
I even wrote a song about him !

Your stuff sounds like if Jean-Louis Costes liked Black Metal and Dernière Volonté, but I can't tell if it's a compliment or not.

<5>

Last edited:
He's very fun to watch. I don't understand the UFC's matchmaking with him, tho. He's top 15 but constantly fighting lower ranked guys.

This is what the UFC does w Brazilian figthers hoping they lose so they don't have to get a title shot...once they give them a top ranked guy they will have no choice

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back