Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
oa7mbgo9t0i31.jpg

<{anton}> <bball2>

Hes not wrong though

These threads always bring out the race obsessed weirdos

tenor.gif

Just the UFC exploiting Nigerian national pride for money, nothing to see here.

Last edited:
Remember when all the white champs bragged about Euro dominance?

Oh, that's weird? Nevermind.

Well they figure he almost won his first one ;)

If only he showed that kind of aggression inside the cage....

Were all those white champs from the same country?
Nigeria is like 350k square miles with a population of nearly 200 million. U.S. population is 320 million. Ireland's is 4.7 million. At one point a bunch of white dudes from one square mile in Iowa were champs. But that's weird.

Dagestan is 19k square miles with 1/6th the population of Nigeria. Does UFC run promos on Dagestani pride? Because P4P those guys are dominant compared to Nigeria, times ten. So is U.S. and Brazil per capita.

How many square miles is Curitiba, Brazil?

Point is that this shit looks weird and racist and pathetic. Nigeria has a large population base with some interest in MMA. Is normal.

I thought the dude on the right was a bad Photoshop of Paul Daley at first glance

Nigerians are doing pretty well. Although they should've broadened it to African fighters in general.

1-1 in actual combat is much better than a winning record of avoiding fights

Nigeria is like 350k square miles with a population of nearly 200 million. U.S. population is 320 million. Ireland's is 4.7 million. At one point a bunch of white dudes from one square mile in Iowa were champs. But that's weird.

Dagestan is 19k square miles with 1/6th the population of Nigeria.

How many square miles is Curitiba, Brazil?

Point is that this shit looks weird and racist and pathetic. Nigeria has a large population base with some interest in MMA. Is normal.
How is this weird and racists? Nigeria doesn't have a big history of sports let alone combat sports, some Nigerian fighters are champs and promising prospects and the UFC decided to point it out, they would do the same if they had several Hawaiian champions and prospects.
You sound triggered tbh.

How is this weird and racists? Nigeria doesn't have a big history of sports let alone combat sports, some Nigerian fighters are champs and promising prospects and the UFC decided to point it out, they would do the same if they had several Hawaiian champions and prospects.
You sound triggered tbh.
They aren't "pointing it out." They are asking if it's a "Nigerian takeover." It's annoying and weird. And I like the Nigerian fighters on the roster.

Remember when all the white champs bragged about Euro dominance?

Oh, that's weird? Nevermind.
Wait who’s bragging? Did these 4 dudes demand someone post this stat on social media?

To be fair, I thought the same exact thing when I saw this posted. To include Kennedy on there is definitely reaching. His last performance was absolutely dreadful.

They could have made the same point with just Usman, Israel, and Sodiq imo. To include Kennedy on there kinda takes away any credibility it may have had.

Not a fan of Elias, but that was a legit response all things considered.

Weren't Greeks all bisexuals in ancient times, Elias??

They aren't "pointing it out." They are asking if it's a "Nigerian takeover." It's annoying and weird. And I like the Nigerian fighters on the roster.

Quit being a little bitch and let them shine

Back