Media Old man explains what happened with Conor McGregor.

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
“I am sitting on the bar stool just having a quiet pint with my friend. then all of a sudden because I refuse his drink I get a punch. you don’t need that in life. I don’t like the man, I think he is getting a bad rep. He is a bit of a bully, a bully with money.”

https://middleeasy.com/mma-news/victim-mcgregor-bar-speaks/

Last edited:
baited him by sitting at a bar minding his own business... Im sure his soft grey head was too tempting. <{cruzshake}>

here come the shills

So an alcoholic coke fiend prone to violence is all of a sudden going 'zen'? Ok, good luck with that.

Conor is done, he only wants to stay relevant in the news nowadays probably due to Khabib's fight is up on us.

I suggest stop talking about McTapper.

21ng7q.jpg

The guy probably insulted him. Conor wouldn't punch somebody over saying they don't want the drink. The "old" guy probably said something like "i dont want your cheap shitty whiskey you ugly cunt"

The old man should have rolled off that stool and hit the ground for that red panty night.

Conor is the real victim here
Not even allowed to retaliate when insulted without some kind of backlash

smh

the clip the nose put out with mcGregor taking responsibility was a start
but i'm not surprised he's then tried to justify it

the good honest part of mcGregor is like 5%
the rest is the monstrous ego, talking in your head the whole time telling you lies

toughest fight he'll ever have and from the sounds of it he goes back and forth in that interview.

Conor is so dumb. He thinks that makes sense.

Some guy was talking shit in a bar at worst? People go to jail for punching people like that all the time.

Last edited:
Old man is lucky all he got was a punch... If it was someone my age running their mouth, he'd have ended up in the hospital

“I need to just stop reacting to the bait,” McGregor said. “People are trying to bait me into things. Am I the fish or am I the whale? I must be calm, I must be zen. I must lead by example. There’s so many people looking up to me. How can I react in this way? I need to get a hold of this and, like I said, I’m working very hard to do this.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2019/8/...-bar-incident-i-was-in-the-wrong-ufc-mma-news

giphy.gif
Am I the fish or am I the whale?...
Did he really say that

Nothing justifies his behavior. Conor is getting faker by the day and that's coming from a fan.

Back