Media Yoel romero Gets mad at Costa's manager AKA the Gracie terminator for saying he lost.

Wow. I think that’s the first time I’ve ever seen Yoel mad outside the cage. Looks like he’s had enough of the bullsh**

He lost fairly to the younger sexier more superior specimen (no homo).
Just give the better man a kiss on the cheek and #deal with it

paulo-costa.jpg

The results are in. What’s left to ponder? Costa won.

This time, Wallid didn't look aggressive but Romero and his cornerman were pissed off.

Did Yoel expect Costa's manager to say he won? Wat?

Yoel is better than this. So much for the smiling, positive dude he puts on all the time.

You lost according to the judges and now the manager of your opponent also thinks you lost , big whoopty doo.

Why get angry?

if the video doesn't load, here's the link: streamable.com/brb37

the gracie terminator

What a bullshit thing to say to Yoel after his fight. He is full of adrenaline and highly emotional and lost a controversial decision (I had Costa winning) but with UFC judges it could have gone either way. Leave the guy alone for fuck sakes. When you fuck with Yoel you are fucking with Jesus.

Romero.jpg

if the video doesn't load, here's the link: streamable.com/brb37

the gracie terminator

LMAO I love it. Yoel is so crazy man, such a unique character the Cuban accent is awesome too. Also Wallid is a crazy dude im surprised they both didnt trade blows. Wallid with the parting shot learn to lose Muther fucker lol

I had Yoel winning though. So I understand Yoels frustration the guy is 42 years old and they screwed him for the younger puppy

I'd hate to be around Yoel when he's mad.

Wallid is always getting in to some shit with someone.

Maybe Yoel was offended by the assessment of 30-27.

Gotta at least give him third lol.

What a bullshit thing to say to Yoel after his fight. He is full of adrenaline and highly emotional and lost a controversial decision (I had Costa winning) but with UFC judges it could have gone either way. Leave the guy alone for fuck sakes. When you fuck with Yoel you are fucking with Jesus.

Romero.jpg
yeah Walid is too much lol Dude, why did he do that? dude even said 30-27 thats a WIDE score card come on Walid wtf you doing man. Telling a guy the scores were 30-27 that fight was way closer and most people had Yoel winning it.

Did they ever book the Wallid vs Henzo fight?

They were going back and forth a little while ago I thought they were making it happen

Back