News Dana White doesn’t want Daniel Cormier to retire, open to booking potential trilogy against Stipe

3rd fight makes a lot of sense

1-1

Pretty fun fights

Both guys are better than the rest of the division

The two fights have given us amazing resluts so far

why not have a well deserved HW rubber match?

<{JustBleed}>

no more instant rematches. how about cormier vs ngannou first?. Some fresh matchups.

DC's too scared to take that third fight. He threw everything he had at Stipe and got knocked the fuck out. He's probably hoping Ngannou beats Stipe so he can RNC Ngannou and win back the title. That's not going to happen, the African has nothing for Stipe.

MMA is a nutty ass sport. DC hits Stipe with everything including the kitchen sink, and does not faze him in the rematch.. But in fight 1 he puts him out with 1 punch..

The two fights have given us amazing resluts so far

why not have a well deserved HW rubber match?

<{JustBleed}>

If DC wins he could very well retire. Then what do you do? Ngannou vs Lewis 2 for the HW title?

I like the fight a lot don't get me wrong but it could create a bit of a cluster fuck.

DC's too scared to take that third fight. He threw everything he had at Stipe and got knocked the fuck out. He's probably hoping Ngannou beats Stipe so he can RNC Ngannou and win back the title. That's not going to happen, the African has nothing for Stipe.

I think Ngannou beats STipe in the rematch. I think he will stuff the takedown, uppercut him, and finish him in the 1st round.

Not much to look forward to at HW but I say have the trilogy and in the mean time make Francis vs Hardy.

Dana's willing to maximize the probability that every fighter in his roster gets CTE so that he can get every cent he can for more snow in his driveway.

What a fucking psychopath.

So weird to tell a guy not to retire when he wants to. Its not like he’s retiring from a callcenter job. He’s basically telling DC to take more brain damage because he still has plans for him.

How about we force Stipe to receive more brain damage from Francis in the mean time. And 1 year from now if DC is in shape allow him to fight Stipe again.

Dc will definitely try to eyepoke him again

DC outstruck and outwrestled Stipe and wasn't even being technical. He was cocky and careless. Wanted to make a statement instead of simply winning the fight. DC can easily win this if his head is in the right place.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back