NL MMA

Blue Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just saw the fight.

Costa took round2 of, 2 takedowns by romero. Thats bs

Imo romero won his last 2

Screenshot (80).png

Romero got 1 takedown at the end of the round which he didn't do anything with. Most of the sig. strikes he landed were jabs. That wasn't enough to win the round.

Yeah yeah Romero got robbed and Stipe got very lucky we know, we know......

Romero has been robbed in his last 2 fights for sure.

Romero has been robbed in his last 2 fights for sure.
These aren't robberies. I thought he clearly lost against Costa. Whittaker fight could haven't either way.

Kampmann got ROBBED, several times.

Shogun got robbed Machida didn't win that shit.

He got robbed after killing Whittaker. Costa fight could have gone either way.

Hardly robbed. He may have lost on paper but he still made good money and will fight again. That dude is still scary.

A close fight isnt a robbery. Just stop. You're diluting the meaning of the word.

It was a close fight but I had Romero winning the last two rounds, Costa was advancing like a soldier but he was getting beaten up the 2nd half of the fight. Still it was so close there was no real loser.

100% agreed. Romero has been robbed twice so far. disgusting behavior from judges

Costa rds 1 and 2. I saw it live and don't need to see it again to know. A TD at the end of the round aint shit.

Suuuuuuuuuuuuuure TS, it was so clear for Romero surely nobody could possibly have scored it for Costa

MMADec-Costa-vs-Romero.jpg

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Costa rds 1 and 2. I saw it live and don't need to see it again to know. A TD at the end of the round aint shit.
That was a good event to see live, well done!

Close fight + i like [x] fighter + i have strong opinions = robbery

I thought he won too, but that wasn't a robbery

Nope

Romero was far too inactive, as is the story of all his losses. The takedown at the end of the 2nd was a stupid attempt to steal the round and im glad it didnt work

He had his moments but Costa had considerably more. Good fight though from these 2 all natty beasts

Back