Alexander "The Mauler" Gustafsson - the chance YOU give him at HW

VIPERdude

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
The man is talking about the return and the move up!
Still has some of the best striking in the game. We haven't seen what he can do at HW yet.

Gus "retired" on a LOSS

SO, what chance do you give a heavyweight Alexander Gustafsson against another fighter coming off a loss in his debut...such as

HOPEFULLY not throwing him to the wolves right away how does he match up with Alexey Oliynyk, Alexander Volkov, Junior Dos Santos, OR if they must Derrick Lewis?

After he saw Daniel Cormier lose. He probably saw his chance at winning at HW belt maybe. :D

Motivated Gus is a force... but does he have the "heart" to give HW a real try... didn't finish off the tail end of his career on a high note.

he will do really well at hw as long as he leaves swedish edmund

Hes probably champ in 2 years tops if he's anything close to what he was when he beat Glover.

If he really wants to fight and does not get injured he could have a lot of success at HW. Not sure if he wants to fight or if he would keep healthy though so... would for sure be interesting.

HW is pretty damn bad and as a division needs all the good fighters it can get

He has got the size, I can see him out boxing Stipe but I can also see him getting knocked the fuck out by some dudes like ngannou, maybe black beast

He’s gonna need to pack on some muscle mass.

Gus needs to get on a good PED program-he's got the talent. A stint down in Florida could do wonders for his career.

If he can remove his head from his arse and get back his mojo I like his chances
<mma4>

Against everyone but explosive and athletic broth....fighters....
<{cruzshake}>

Bader has looked much better at HW you never know.....

Gus imo will be much like at LHW he will beat all the lower tier guys,majority of mid tier guys but will be outclassed once put against the very top of the division.

Back