DC is 100% a dirty fighter

Dbreiden83080

Andle My Riddum
@Titanium
Reaction score
Re-watched this fight again this afternoon and he blatantly and obviously sticks his thumb into Stipe’s eye 2 minutes into round 2. Herb Dean being an idiot says that “it was clean” which it was NOT as the replay confirmed. Cruz even mentioned it on the replay. Stipe stumbled back holding the eye, but was able to quickly recover this time and land a nice uppercut. That’s the second time in two fights DC blatantly poked Stipe in the eyes. Two fights and two blatant Eye pokes. Luckily this one did not cost Stipe the fight.

Yeah Herb was off his rocker last Saturday, he’s approaching Cecil Peoples level of reffing.

Stipe even thought it was intentional

You can literally see in the first fight when DC opens his hands and starts swiping at the eyes. Honestly was neutral going into the fight but after seeing that shit I was glad to see him get knocked the fuck out

Dirty fighting in a human cockfighting cage match.......unheard of!

DC learned a thing or two from his Jones fights. Boom roasted.

Pretty sure he poked him in the eye more than once this fight. I recall several times but maybe I'm wrong, but they were all clearly intentional, and when he wasn't shoving a thumb in his eye he was trying to rake his eyes with extended fingers taking a page out of Jon Jones's playbook.

For all of those people claiming that was not a factor the first time around. Well DC obviously thought it was because he blatantly did it again. It’s so obvious he was trying to poke him. Two minutes into the second round. He sticks the thumb right in there on purpose. It’s clear as day.

Surprise surprise, bunch of DC haters up in here. The guys a damn good dude, It happens sometimes with his type of fighting style. I can promise you dumb dumb's he didn't mean to poke anyone. But whatever, this is Sherdog and everyone knows you can't fix stupid. Way to hate on a good dude in DC guys.

Last edited:
He knows it was too obviously intentional to even come out and lie/address it

Hence why even though everyone’s talking about it he doesn’t even mention it

Something he picked up from fighting Jones, clearly.

Than he should never have anything to say going forward about Jones being dirty in the cage. DC is every bit as dirty. That’s two of the biggest fights of his of his career he’s blatantly poking his opponent in the eye

“If you ain’t cheating, you ain’t trying”

-Jon Jones

I like DC, but that was pretty low
Herb Dean should retire, btw

Losing to an eye poking steroid abuser twice will make a man realize no one gives a shit about fighting clean, they only care if you win or not

Yeah, dirtbag move, people like DC because he comes across well in interviews but actions speak louder than words.

Re-watched this fight again this afternoon and he blatantly and obviously sticks his thumb into Stipe’s eye 2 minutes into round 2. Herb Dean being an idiot says that “it was clean” which it was NOT as the replay confirmed. Cruz even mentioned it on the replay. Stipe stumbled back holding the eye, but was able to quickly recover this time and land a nice uppercut. That’s the second time in two fights DC blatantly poked Stipe in the eyes. Two fights and two blatant Eye pokes. Luckily this one did not cost Stipe the fight.

its poke or be poked

Than he should never have anything to say going forward about Jones being dirty in the cage. DC is every bit as dirty. That’s two of the biggest fights of his of his career he’s blatantly poking his opponent in the eye

Yeah that's pretty much on par with Jones "allegedly" taking performance enhancing drugs...

Back