Media Costa's post fight interview is hilarious

The Legendary Scarface

Record since UFC 266 : 51-34
@Black
Reaction score

From 1:16 - 2:20
I dieded listening to that live

"Hey guys hey, one minute, one minute.
Please , hey, I bring my best , for this fight. I training, I training like a crazy man. For God, uh, I am here today . Fight against this beast, Yoel Homero is a real beast. This guy, ayo, kom here , this guy hehehe thank you thank you very much"

* *Yoel kisses him twice on the neck as he hugs him* *

Then he continues :
"Hehe , good , hey, I just came here to make one thing, take my belt.
I will be waiting for Adesanya, the skinny clown Adesanya, against Whittaker. And after this fight, I want my chance to prove I am THER CSHAMPIYON. "

The way he said "champion" at the end...... with the accent, the tone and the passion is easily the greatest (and funniest) way the word "champion" will ever be said in all of humanity.

Last edited:
Fuck i was so angry. Romero cant get a break with the judges.... but what a fight Costa has improved SO much! Great event just sad that both Romero and Cormier lost, love both those guys.

Might of been the first guy yoel kissed tenderly that he didnt give CTE to first.

War gay jesus

<RomeroSalute>

His voice doesn't seem to fit his face, seems like a cool guy though.

Said his training camp is 'jungle wild', I like that

At the post fight presser he said he'd kill Adesanya because he's skinny lol. Paulo is great

Costa is the man his broken English is pacquiao like

Wow that’s amazing! He called a man a skinny clown...

Wow that’s amazing! He called a man a skinny clown...

That specific reason isn't why I posted it.
I just think its all around hilarious, the tone, the accent, yoel walking over giving him kisses on the neck, the way he says "skinny clown", the way he says "champion" at the end.

Lighten up brother

source.gif

Yoel getting to kiss all the ufc babes. Lucky guy.

God what a classic....

I can’t believe they besmirched it’s legacy by making the prequel and the sequel...

Not to mention the political views these two multi multi multi millionaire elitist have today...

Back