Who is more of a True Gangster aka street? Masvidal or Nate Diaz

Serenity Now

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is more real when it comes to being street?

Obviously neither were in an actual gang, atleast from what I know but they both seem to have been raised in the hood.

Idk I feel Masvidal is more street...he actually fought on the streets with kimbo.

Nate Diaz was doing bjj for free burritos after training if I remember correctly..he had the "easier" path with cesar gracie/bjj.

Also from what I hear from Nick's story, he simply didnt fit and got into fights...if nate was similar..they weren't truly hardcore street IMO.

Whats you sherbros think? Who is more gangster/street?

Jorge definitely.. real ones know

Jorge, I don't know how you can be "street" when you're a vegetarian and teach BJJ to kids

If I had to pick I'd say Jorge.

But that doesnt mean shit because i think Diaz easily clowns him. Jorge was fighting in kimbos backyard while Diaz was earning a gracie bjj black belt. That will show when they fight

Weird thread, how would we know? We don't know them like that.

You can't say someone is more "hood" than someone else because they're a vegetarian lmao, there's people in the hood right now that don't completely fit a stereotype. People in the hood mentor the youth a lot, that's pretty regular.

It was painful & cringe when Conor tried to g check Nate because he teaches BJJ.

if you just asking now, you never knew Jorge and where he came from and when his name actually was big before Darren Til KO.

Its tough. I've lived right next to Stockton. In Manteca, where Perez's boxing gym is at. I have seen a dead body as I was walking into Subway. But just cause you live somewhere doesn't make you tough. I have lived in some really bad places, and I don't act "street".

Backyard brawling seems to be more gangster to me, but who really knows what their life is like. They both talk street and act tough, so whatever. Its fun to watch them fight.

Are you asking which one would be more likely to commit murder? I would say Masvidal lol.

The Diaz brothers were bullied mercilessly and basically hid from the street in the dojo. They were never fighters with any actual street cred. These are facts straight from the people who grew up with them, went to school with them and saw it all firsthand.

134315430_crop_north.jpg

The Diaz brothers were bullied mercilessly and basically hid from the street in the dojo. They were never fighters with any actual street cred. These are facts straight from the people who grew up with them, went to school with them and saw it all firsthand.
saucy source

Its tough. I've lived right next to Stockton. In Manteca, where Perez's boxing gym is at. I have seen a dead body as I was walking into Subway. But just cause you live somewhere doesn't make you tough. I have lived in some really bad places, and I don't act "street".

Backyard brawling seems to be more gangster to me, but who really knows what their life is like. They both talk street and act tough, so whatever. Its fun to watch them fight.

Are you asking which one would be more likely to commit murder? I would say Masvidal lol.
You've seen the footage of Masvidal backyard brawling right? He was in the Kimbo series lol

Definitely going with Jorge.

Back