This guy looks like a trash collector...

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
...but hes not, fools...hes the G.O.A.T. at MMA.
2475516-mud6yaf.jpg

I like that picture of him on the subway, he doesn't stick out at all. I remember reading how he still lived in an apartment with his parents even during the halcyon days of PRIDE. Truly an inspiration for all fighters and all real men.

Hes a soul collector

Mate if trash collectors looked like Fedor they would be collecting owed debts door to door swiftly as they dumped the trash.

He looks like the guy who comes to collect the debt you promised to pay whilst gambling and visiting Russian hookers thinking: everything is going to be alright...

You can clearly see the steroid effect on that chiseled body.

He looks like the guy who comes to collect the debt you promised to pay whilst gambling and visiting Russian hookers thinking: everything is going to be alright...
But it’s actually this guys brother that comes for your money/kneecaps

<{danawhoah}>

Looks like a 40 year old baby

TrumpFedor.png
9bca5b52b15c6b825703c31c7a906f5c_crop_north.jpg

giphy.gif

What's wrong with trash collectors fucker?

I like that picture of him on the subway, he doesn't stick out at all. I remember reading how he still lived in an apartment with his parents even during the halcyon days of PRIDE. Truly an inspiration for all fighters and all real men.

real men live with their parents? haha

He was more "swole" in his youth, look at younger pics of him and his pedi bro, they were both more jacked than when they were in their primes.

Back