Are there any unbeatable fighters left?

Sherwolf

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I thought DC was unbeatable at HW and thought the only person who had his number was Jones at LHW. Jones seemed unbeatable but he looking like he's peaked and won a very razor-close decision against a game opponent his last outing. It looks like it's a matter of time before he loses. We got Costa, who's never lost but he looked beatable in his last fight too. Same with Izzy, undefeated but he looked beatable against Gastelum. That leaves us with the only guy who doesn't seem like he's got any :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s in his armor, my boy Khabib. Is there any many who can beat him given his pedigree, focus, and his mauler style of fighting?

Unfortunately I don't think there's anyone who can beat Khabib. I don't like the guy but he's only ever had one close fight in his entire undefeated career. It's about time to recognize him as the best fighter ever

Khabib, Usman and maybe Colby

Everyone loses eventually if they keep fighting. Jones is still unbeaten though after all this time. Khabib would be my pick for the fighter with that invincible aura, as the guy hardly ever even drops a round.

Khabib almost lost vs Tibau.

Jones almost lost, too. It's probably close between them, although Jones has definitely got more great fighters on his resume.

Only one of those is unbeaten lol.
yea but as of now i dont see anyone beating Usman the only one who can probably do it is Colby thats why i mentioned him aswel

Now officially unbeatable..

tepq4g7xqe431.jpg

Nobody is unbeatable. Everybody seems unbeatable until they lose. Some look unbeatable longer than others, but if they stay in the fight game long a loss is gonna happen.

Jones almost lost, too. It's probably close between them, although Jones has definitely got more great fighters on his resume.
khabib never bled. never won a SPLIT decision and lost only 1 round.

Conor is unbeatable, he just gasses and loses to himself.

Unfortunately I don't think there's anyone who can beat Khabib. I don't like the guy but he's only ever had one close fight in his entire undefeated career. It's about time to recognize him as the best fighter ever

I think Kabib is very beatable. He hasn't beaten a murderers row. I think 155 is lacking talent at the moment - old ass Cerronne is still Top 5. I'd like to see Kabib fight Ferguson/Diaz/Poirier. There are few wrestlers with good striking at 155 currently, which is weird. I'd have liked to have seen a prime Maynard or Edgar vs Kabib too.

Jones almost lost to Smith via illegal knee, lost to Hamill earlier in his career, had a recent split decision against Santos, has lost several rounds and was busted for cheating.

Khabib has only lost 1 round and had a close fight to a roided-tibau when he was just a rookie.

No comparison.

Back