Rumored Zubaira Vs Lerone Murphy, UFC 242.

Tukhugov should have got a better opponent.

Oh well, at least he's back. Been a couple years.

IyJQ.gif

Lerone Murphy 8-0
#11th ranked Pro Mens Featherweight in United Kingdom & Ireland.

shame, I wanted him to fight Emmett after he defeated him in that grappling tournament

Bout damn time. Still believe he beat Moicano. Also been training with Khabib since then like crazy and beat Emmet in a grappling match. Dude is very talented and fun watch. Should be a good comeback fight.

Is that one of several PED abusers from Khabib's camp?

Bout damn time. Still believe he beat Moicano. Also been training with Khabib since then like crazy and beat Emmet in a grappling match. Dude is very talented and fun watch. Should be a good comeback fight.
I remember not so long ago I've seen rumor that he now has issues with american visa and that's why he trains in Thailand and not in AKA with Khabib. But I haven't seen any confirmation of this rumor.

I remember not so long ago I've seen rumor that he now has issues with american visa and that's why he trains in Thailand and not in AKA with Khabib. But I haven't seen any confirmation of this rumor.
Saw that too on Javier Mendez instagram. I'd assume its because of the whole 229 incident but dunno. Taisumov who's also chechen has a long history with visa issues aswell, so it could be that.

Saw that too on Javier Mendez instagram. I'd assume its because of the whole 229 incident but dunno. Taisumov who's also chechen has a long history with visa issues aswell, so it could be that.
In case of Tukhugov it's not that surprising, if I remember it right he spend time in jail/prison (before he was signed by UFC).

Zubaira has a criminal past. He attacked a police officer who was moving in to arrest his friend after said friend had attempted to kill someone in a street shooting.

I sooo want someone to ask Dana about Zubaira being back in the UFC, though. Just for the look on his face.

Zubaira has a criminal past. He attacked a police officer who was moving in to arrest his friend after said friend had attempted to kill someone in a street shooting.

I sooo want someone to ask Dana about Zubaira being back in the UFC, though. Just for the look on his face.
From what I remember it wasn't attack and his crime was called like "preventing policeman from arresting the suspect" or something along these lines.

Tukhugov has a very strange fighting style. He is very athletic, but doesn't have a gameplan/tactics. He is good, but very awkward.

Back