Covington is legit. Let's be honest

welcometohavoc

Yellow Card
Yellow Card
Reaction score
Listen, I'm a Trump supporter who has hated Colby for calling Brazil full of animals. I rooted against him when he fought Maia and RDA.

But he proved himself against Robbie. He and Usman are going to have a fight

Weird timing but okay. Take you a while to come to grips with it post the Ruthless fight?

Weird timing but okay. Take you a while to come to grips with it post the Ruthless fight?

Well I only caught highlights of the Lawler fight when it happened because I was busy ( a concept foreign to most basement dwelling sherdoggers) but after watching it entirely Colby is legit

He's legit, which is really the only reason to tolerate his shit talking

Colby is elite. His gimmick is stale but hes getting attention, smart move tbh. If you guys dont realize his persona is fake that's on you.

Well I only caught highlights of the Lawler fight when it happened because I was busy ( a concept foreign to most basement dwelling sherdoggers) but after watching it entirely Colby is legit
Fair enough but you're kind of flogging a dead horse here though. Broad consensus is that, despite whether you like or loathe the guy, he's legit. Still more excited to see the potential Diaz Masvidal match up than Colby and Usman tbh.

He's a fraud, just like Trump.

THIS JUST IN! PROFESSIONAL MIXED MARTIAL ARTS FIGHTER IS LEGITIMATELY GOOD AT COMPETING IN MIXED MARTIAL ARTS COMPETITION. END OF BULLETIN.

He's a good fighter with a shit gimmick.

Colbi is terrible. The wholse stadium chanting : COLBI YOU SUX is a pretty clear evidence of it.
But he is here, we can't kill him, so we have to ignore him.

He's a boring point fighter with a cute gimmick.

Don't think anyone is disputing him being legit. He's just a cringy fuck with a frustrating style to watch. Thats not going to go over well with most MMA fans I'd think.

A legit candyass jabroni who’s only been around for 10 minutes. Nate Diaz, the baddest motherfucker in the game, doesn’t even know who Corey Covington is. His performance against Lawler was ugly as shit and boring as fuck. And that’s even after Robbie agreed to be a punching bag for him. No one even remembers more than 3 mental images of that fight and Corey didn’t land a single outstanding blow or cause any real damage at all.

When someone like Nate Diaz, TBMFG, breaks the record of strikes, it’s cause he opened a can of 100% pure, authentic WHOOPASS and beat the fuck out of you with a barrage of real technique and grimy style. And when he knows he’s got you, he makes you look fucking stupid. He plays your ass and makes you look like you were a fool for ever stepping in the cage with him. You go home after getting released from the hospital knowing Nate embarrassed you in front of the whole world.

When Calvin breaks the record for strikes... it’s a fucking disgrace. It isn’t even worth the effort to talk shit about it. No one cares. Robbie went home, probably went on a jog, showered, drank some water, and went to sleep not giving a fuck.

His fight with Usman sucks. The fight is going to suck. Nate just came in and made the WW championship fight look like shit. Nobody important or cool is coming to see that fight. Both guys have shit for striking, shit for Jiu jitsu, are not real killers, and have a combined personality of jack and shit. Shit is gonna be a battle of two walls going at it.

Really weird that Colby vs. Robbie was a light sparring session rather than an actual fight .... and everyone seems to be clamoring about Colby's "insane cardio" for being able to throw hundreds of 30% punches for a few minutes.

Fake fucking news.

I had my doubts after that maia fight; maia kinda boxed him up at the beginning. But he is def legit; dos anjos and robbie arent chumps

The RDA fight should have showed you that. The guy is dominant. Not even that big of a guy but overpowers fighters like he's built like Romero. Can't wait to see if he can beat Usman then maybe defend against Tyron.

Back