So how many times did Yoel cheat last night?

TheToqueville

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So whenever Yoel fights, we like to have a little fun with the various and creative ways he finds to incessantly cheat in every fight he's involved in.

So how did Yoel cheat this time?

I counted 3 for UFC 241.

1. Yoel poking Costa in the eye so he could get a breather, after Costa was giving him that brutal body work.

2. The fake delayed knee to the groin reaction, so he could.....you guessed it.....catch his breath again. Apparently Yoels package is about 4 inches higher then a normal male adultlol

3. Not cheating per say but still scummy and Yoel-esque, Joe. Pointing to the ground in hound 1 to distract Paulo from stuffing his face down his neck.

Am I missing any?

Last edited:
Ya. Shoving his cup into Costa was definitely cheating.

I like your drinking games

So, basically both guys had an illegal shot but you blamed Yoel for both...

So whenever Yoel fights, we like to have a little fun with the various and creative ways he finds to incessantly cheat in every fight he's involved in.

So how did Yoel cheat this time?

I counted 3 for UFC 241.

1. Yoel poking Costa in the eye so he could get a breather, after Costa was tenderizing his body.

2. The fake delayed knee to the groin so he could.....you guessed it.....catch his breath again.

3. Not cheating per say but still scummy and Yoel-esque, Joe. Pointing to the ground in hound 1 to distract Paulo from stuffing his face down his neck.

Am I missing any?

Agreed, but 4. You forgot him taking more time to get up from the seat between rounds.

I love Yoels cheating. Something new every fight, guy is hilarious

Costa walked into Yoel's fingers, even Rogan pointed it out. Granted they shouldn't have been outstretched in the first place but still.
Shot to the balls was real.
If Costa fell for it, then he deserves it.

isn't costa coming off a USADA suspension?

and romero is coming off a $25 million lawsuit victory exonerating him from his tainted supplements suspension

who is the real cheat last night?

Yoel just a jacked Cuban and you can’t deal with it

TS needs an IV to rehydrate this bs post

YOEL IS THE SOLDIER OF GOD.

Although kinda close, I thought the "groin" strike wasn't a groin strike. Seemed a little high but of course most fighters will gladly take the alloted break if you're as gassed as YR was.

isn't costa coming off a USADA suspension?

and romero is coming off a $25 million lawsuit victory exonerating him from his tainted supplements suspension

who is the real cheat last night?

as far as i know, costa was never suspended for any peds.

Although kinda close, I thought the "groin" strike wasn't a groin strike. Seemed a little high but of course most fighters will gladly take the alloted break if you're as gassed as YR was.

Good to see that someone else with common sense and a fundamental understanding of anatomy watched the fight. Not only was the knee above the groin, but Yoel delayed reaction showed you everything you needed to know.

In before mention of Stoolgate and that Kennedy actually won their fight.

<Moves>

That drunken master shit was definitely cheating

You can’t fake like you don’t have ur wits about you and then pounce on ur opponent. It’s dirty

giphy.gif

as usual Rogan and Anik telling the viewers what to see/think

Back