What If Dustin Beats Khabib, Tony, And Conor?

LockardTheGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Can you imagine if Poirier upsets Khabib, defends successfully against Ferguson, and then defeats McGregor in a rematch? Where would his standing in the echelon of GOAT's be then? He'd arguably be the greatest Lightweight of all time, riding an eight fight win streak that included wins over Gaethje, Pettis, Alvarez, Holloway, McGregor, Ferguson, and Khabib, and keep in mind he's yet to lose a fight at Lightweight either. Hell, imagine GSP came down to 155 and lost to him as well... Although that might be taking things a bit too far.

What’s with the ongoing fascination with the greatest of all time? Seems like it’s all that is talked about in the forums.

I suppose if he defeated all of those fighters he’d go down as one of the greats.

Imagine if my nipples shot lasers and Mariah Carey wanted to bang me

this is a stupid thread. what if Poirier beat those guys? then that would be impressive lol, duh wtf. and by the way, Poirier got ktfod by Michael Johnson at LW dummy

Imagine if my nipples shot lasers and Mariah Carey wanted to bang me
There's probably a weapon you could put on your tits that would make them shoot lasers now. and yeah, it would be awesome if Mariah Carey wanted to bang you, if this was 1997.

You got some imagination. Imagine if he beat Jones and Miocic too!! Some people on here would say Fedor is still the best.

Michael Johnson & Cub Swanson beat him.. So yeah.. What you are talking about is like winning the lottery here.. Absolute and utter bullshit.

Can you imagine if Poirier upsets Khabib, defends successfully against Ferguson, and then defeats McGregor in a rematch? Where would his standing in the echelon of GOAT's be then? He'd arguably be the greatest Lightweight of all time, riding an eight fight win streak that included wins over Gaethje, Pettis, Alvarez, Holloway, McGregor, Ferguson, and Khabib, and keep in mind he's yet to lose a fight at Lightweight either. Hell, imagine GSP came down to 155 and lost to him as well... Although that might be taking things a bit too far.

Michael Johnson KO'd him

What if Poirier rematches Khabib, Tony and Conor and loses all 3 rematches?

Back