DC outclassed Stipe. But gassed.

BoD 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
All credit to Stipe. It was one of the most impressive victories I’ve ever seen. He ate so many punches and was getting the shit beat out of him. And he came back and found a way to win.

BUT. DC completely outclassed him for 3 rounds. It was shocking. DC gassed out. And that’s why he lost. I don’t think DC is getting the credit he deserves for performing the way he did.

It's funny how 90% of this board was on the DC wagon, now they're all drinking Stipe's dick juice and have all deemed DC a bum.

I agree, by the way things were going I thought for sure that DC was going to KO Stipe again.

I like your point because I'm a DC fan, and I thought he got shit coaching when they told him he was losing, BUT the ADJUSTMENT Stipe made WON HIM the fight. Stipe was tired as well.

Only dominant round was round 1. Round 2 was a war, then stipe caved his ribs in 4.

All credit to Stipe. It was one of the most impressive victories I’ve ever seen. He ate so many punches and was getting the shit beat out of him. And he came back and found a way to win.

BUT. DC completely outclassed him for 3 rounds. It was shocking. DC gassed out. And that’s why he lost. I don’t think DC is getting the credit he deserves for performing the way he did.

Gassing out is a fucking shit excuse. Cardio is one of the biggest parts of MMA. If you gas out and lose, you are not as good as the other guy

He gassed cause he had no answer for Stipe's body spam cheese, lol fakenewsman.

Exactly, the Stipe fan boys are too impressed with nothing LOL.

Stipe barely beat a gassed out retirement time DC and the Stipe fan boys have been keeping his nuts warm every since. LMAO.

They were so desperate for their hero Stipe to win. It was a lovely miracle for them when DC gassed so Stipe could finally have a chance to win and made their dreams come true. LMAO.

What is your definition of out classed?

The only round he really out classed Stipe in was round 1. Round 2 they traded punches and even biased Jon Anik said it was tough to score. Round 3 was given to Stipe on two scorecards. Round 4 Stipe dominated on the feet

These threads are weird

But I thought DC was supposed to have more gas now that he’s not “killing himself” to make 205? Which one is it?

Only dominant round was round 1. Round 2 was a war, then stipe caved his ribs in 4.
I thought even in round 2 DC was having his way and landing at will. Also eating shots. But clearly winning.

DC started doing pro wrestling stunts and Stipe was still fresh as a lettuce, it was his fault that he gassed.

Cormier landed his signature hard eye poke to the face in round 1, then proceeded to BLAST Stipe with clean punches while he was wincing and blind.

Gassing out is a fucking shit excuse. Cardio is one of the biggest parts of MMA. If you gas out and lose, you are not as good as the other guy
Lol relax. I agree. I’m not taking anything away from Stipe at all. Just putting down how I saw it.
I think DC gassed. I think that’s why he didn’t go for more wrestling exchanges. And I think that’s why he couldn’t counter and neutralize the body shots late. That’s all.

DC lost the 3rd and Stipe had alot of moments in the 2nd. The 1st was the only round Daniel outclassed him really

and Stipe outclassed him worse in the 4th. And when u gas b/c of repeated body shots its a technical and defensive issue. Weird to say "he gassed" and not look at the reason for it which was due to Stipe. Sounds like someone who has never trained before

giphy.gif

Back