How is Paulo Costa a middleweight?

Martialbeef

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
134_Yoel_Romero_and_Paulo_Costa.0.jpg
Seriously, do his bones weigh less than other guys? He doesn't seem to have any issues making 185, this confuses me.

He is going to be a problem in this weight class, imo he would run through Izzy. Whittaker could be a great fight.

"Supplements". High quality supplements.

Of course I mean omega 3 and whey protein... Of course...

I can’t even decide who’s the bigger freak of nature in that pic.

View attachment 632203
Seriously, do his bones weigh less than other guys? He doesn't seem to have any issues making 185, this confuses me.

He is going to be a problem in this weight class, imo he would run through Izzy. Whittaker could be a great fight.
This. Hes gonna run through Izzy and give a rough night to Bobby. I see real title potential.

ALL ABOARD THE WAR TRAIN, CHOO CHOO!

ISRAEL ADESANYA WILL BE LOOKING FOR THE FIRE ESCAPES PRE FIGHT!

HIS HEAD WILL GET BOUNCED CLEAN OFF THE CANVAS

israel-adesanya-696x392.jpg

Perfect diet and genetics . When I ate perfect everyday I walked around around 160 and people thought I was around 180. Some people are just strict and have good genetics. People who think everyone who looks like that is on steroids either are lazy or don't have those genetics

If we're going to be consistent he's not a middleweight. He's a heavyweight.

Now bitch about it.

Skinny legs and short arms bunching up the muscle on them making them appear more thick.

I done know, he is massive. Even with roids that seems crazy

He cuts a ton of weight.. Walks around at 220. He is young so can still make the weight but inevitably be at LHW in the next couple years. Similar to Rockhold body with a more hard-nosed style.. So until then, he is terrifying, and Yoel is still the un-crowned champ that any champ has to battle prior & squeak a questionable decision. I'm not against the decision, but Yoel could easily have won this fight & even more-so his last title shot. The opponents leave in wheelchairs & can't fight for a year. Yoel puts his cape on & flies home.. Solo

View attachment 632203

he already is a problem...?

I remember hoping Hendricks beats this guy i have never heard of when I saw that fight in wild wings that evening. When they met to touch gloves "ho-ly shiiiiieeeettt" lol

Back