Nate Diaz post fight interview with TSN

what-wut

Black Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

Talks Masvidal fight being a main event, also talks about his training during layoff.

He speaks better than usual
More clarity of speech, better diction
Fucking CBD oil, man!

He seems kind of annoyed by Nick lol.
they could both be fighting at welterweight now..
tenor.gif

That dude is the Canadian version of 'The Schmo'..

For someone who talks shit like he does, Nate is a likable dude.

For someone who talks shit like he does, Nate is a likable dude.
He's more likeable now that he's moved out of Nick's shadow.

For a long time, he was just trying to emulate his brother so much, because he obviously looked up to him. Now he's "his own man" so to speak, so we're seeing more of the real Nate Diaz.

"...pop back up in here and whoop an ass real quick."

Nate deserves respect for his perspective. It is really tiresome to hear clueless fans or haters claim he is 'dumb' or 'wasting time', when he knows exactly what he is doing and is pretty insightful with his commentary on the state of the business.

Nate deserves respect for his perspective. It is really tiresome to hear clueless fans or haters claim he is 'dumb' or 'wasting time', when he knows exactly what he is doing and is pretty insightful with his commentary on the state of the business.
zzzactly. i used to dislike diazbroism way back when and started to like them when i actually listened to what they had to say.

Now that Nate's back, and i've seen who he is as a person.. i gotta say, I'm a fan.

zzzactly. i used to dislike diazbroism way back when and started to like them when i actually listened to what they had to say.

To be fair... One of the main trademarks of diazbroism is habitual complaining. It's actually impressive how even when gifted title shots and high profile fights they can still make themselves out to be a victim and complain non-stop. Which was/is the main thing about them that turned people off.

I think that's the biggest thing that has made Nate more likable all of a sudden. At least as of now, he's stopped doing that. And as a result, has allowed the more likable aspects of his personality to shine.

Dude’s always been real, even when he was a kid on Ultimate Fighter and Karo tried to bully him...
I've been lil bit of a fan of him for awhile like a year or two, but after all what has happened this past week, he's earn my respect after coming back and dethroning pettis like that after a superb k.o

Back