i LOVE me some McG but ...

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
CDE2748F-486C-4E19-9E8E-5EEB93FC9437.png

Seriously.

Diaz did last night what Conor should have done - acknowledge and challenge Masvidal.

and Masvidal gave him every opportunity but regrettably it is now undeniable that Conor is drunk behind the wheel.

I made a thread a while ago saying how I felt that Conor’s plan was obvious - wait for someone to fall out of the LW title fight and slide in as the late replacement.

09109980-C5D6-4654-B39B-CACD3CEE46A7.jpeg

That was his only route back to Khabib/LWTitle without having to take a risky contenders bout.

but then something happened...

90C94E10-34B1-4417-9490-B35D4716DF02.jpeg

and all of a sudden, Conor had an out. All of a sudden, Conor didn’t need Khabib/LWTitle.

and the best part about it although it’s hard to choose one above the rest because there were so many reasons this fight made sense, is that it came with a built-in excuse - brought to you by Uncle Dana, exposed for you by Uncle Chael.

94B9A8FE-0AB3-4255-B361-36C50E3354FA.jpeg

Last edited:
Yeah I was a massive Conor fan too...in 2015. He essentially retired by the end of 2016. Everything after his fight with Eddie was irrelevant

Conor is not coming back for Masvidal
Are you effin kidding me?!?

I honestly think he's waiting for Khabib to lose the belt to another fighter, then he'll make an appearance.
He's taking a page out of GSP's playbook.

Conor is not coming back for Masvidal

If you can’t recognize the potential for that matchup to even eclipse the success of 229 then I say to you:

Conor probably praying for Porier to win, so he can come back and convince his casual fanbase that he's still the best in the world.

Masvidal doesn't do that for him. Plus if he loses to Gamebred, what's left of his aura is even more fucked. He couldn't use the '3 times my size' excuse this time either.

Conor probably praying for Porier to win, so he can come back and convince his casual fanbase that he's still the best in the world.

Conor was/is betting on someone falling out within the next 1-2 title fights which isn’t a bad bet considering the participants Khabib/Dustin/Tony.

Masvidal doesn't do that for him.

A win over Masvidal absolutely earns him clout, big time.

Plus if he loses to Gamebred, what's left of his aura is even more fucked. He couldn't use the '3 times my size' excuse this time either.

A loss to WelterweightMasvidal doesn’t hurt him nearly as much as a loss to a LW contender would.

Conor is all done.

He certainly isn't coming back against someone like Masvidal. Or Pettis. Or Nate. Or Khabib. Or Tony. Or Colby. Or Usman.

Maybe he would sign to fight Gary Goodridge?

Conor should've done a lot of things, like obey our laws and defend his belts

Do you even MMA bro? Whoever makes the most money wins, which is why so many Conor fans also support Jeffery Epstein.

Conor is all done.

I used to dismiss this idea but now I have my doubts.

He certainly isn't coming back against someone like Masvidal. Or Pettis. Or Nate. Or Khabib. Or Tony. Or Colby. Or Usman.
Maybe he would sign to fight Gary Goodridge?

This idea however is foolish, unless he’s on an old man’s retirement tour ala Fedor.

View attachment 631945

Seriously.

Diaz did last night what Conor should have done - acknowledge and challenge Masvidal.

and Masvidal gave him every opportunity but regrettably it is now undeniable that Conor is drunk behind the wheel.

I made a thread a while ago saying how I felt that Conor’s plan was obvious - wait for someone to fall out of the LW title fight and slide in as the late replacement.

View attachment 631943

That was his only route back to Khabib/LWTitle without having to take a risky contenders bout.

but then something happened...

View attachment 631963

and all of a sudden, Conor had an out. All of a sudden, Conor didn’t need Khabib/LWTitle.

and the best part about it although it’s hard to choose one above the rest because there were so many reasons this fight made sense, is that it came with a built-in excuse - brought to you by Uncle Dana, exposed for you by Uncle Chael.

Conor McGregor, I miss you. We miss you. Please put the bottle down and come home.
Why would the former FW champ fight a WW gatekeeper?

Why would the former FW champ fight a WW gatekeeper?

0CFE0B69-7358-4CF1-BBA6-DB0A1269EB87.gif

and they’re not that far apart physically. Both have fought a good portion of their careers @LW.

I used to dismiss this idea but now I have my doubts.

This idea however is foolish, unless he’s on an old man’s retirement tour ala Fedor.

Well he did just punch a guy older than Goodridge in a bar so...

Back