Rate UFC 241 on a scale between 1-10

How do you rate UFC 241?

• Total voters

Chad R. Thundercock

Cooler than the other side of the pillow.
@Gold
Reaction score
Costa/Romero was a classic swang and bang fight that should be in the All-Violence team for the year, if not, should be a strong candidate for the Fight of The Year.

Seeing Nate Diaz win a fight after a 3 year hiatus and then starting an east coast/west coast beef with Masvidal was an absolute gem.

Stipe impressed the hell out of me with his durability and heart. To see him suddenly change the momentum of the fight with his body shots really displayed his fight IQ.

10/10 from me.

Edmonton card

Or should i say
Tree fiddy
Or is that still a thing?

Last edited:
The main card or the whole card?

Main, a 10.

Whole, bout a 7.62x39

the main 3 fights were 10/10.

The kind that people want to get their money's worth for.

So the main card then, I'd give it a full 10. All 3 of the highlighted bouts, none of them disappointed. Costa/Romero was a totally insane war. FOTN. Maybe FOTY candidate.

One of the best cards ever really. Two of the best HWs ever put on the best heavyweight title fight UFC history, and it didn't even get FOTN because Romero/Costa was top 3 FOTY(too bad it was 5 rounds).

And neither of those 2 fights produced the biggest story of the night, because Nate Diaz put his best performance to date. He actually was outboxed in the center of the octagon, but his clinch & his wrestling were the difference. He also checked a leg kick that hurt Pettis. The Masivdal callout was cool too.

This high may just hold me over until 242.

One of the best cards ever really. Two of the best HWs ever put on the best heavyweight title fight UFC history, and it didn't even get FOTN because Romero/Costa was top 3 FOTY(too bad it was 5 rounds).

And neither of those 2 fights produced the biggest story of the night, because Nate Diaz put his best performance to date. He actually was outboxed in the center of the octagon, but his clinch & his wrestling were the difference. He also checked a leg kick that hurt Pettis. The Masivdal callout was cool too.

This high may just hold me over until 242.

Pretty good breakdown of the big 3, I concur.

9/10 for me. Henish and Brunson making it the only reason.

Glad Brunson got the win but the fight was lackluster.

8.5/10 imo. Almost perfect main card, but prelims were lackluster except for Smith/Worthy, Klose/Giagos, and Smith/Kang.

I'm between 8-9. I agree with those who say the main was a 10 so maybe I should vote 10.
I'll think about it and vote later.

Costa/Romero was a classic swang and bang fight that should be in the All-Violence team for the year, if not, should be a strong candidate for the Fight of The Year.

Seeing Nate Diaz win a fight after a 3 year hiatus and then starting an east coast/west coast beef with Masvidal was an absolute gem.

Stipe impressed the hell out of me with his durability and heart. To see him suddenly change the momentum of the fight with his body shots really displayed his fight IQ.

10/10 from me.

The main event was a 4, Costa VS Romero was good.

Probably top 15-20 of all time if your just ranking PPVs solid 9. Real question is where does MMA IN 2019 rank all time I’m not talking business wise but quality of excellent fights and Finishes? When you look back at all the cards it’s kinda insane.

UFC 236 was best PPV in my opinion. Although it was top heavy as far action. But the co-headlining title fights was probably the most action packed 1.5 hrs ever on a PPV card. 2019 is one of the best years ever to be a MMA fan.

Main card solid 9-9.5 only because of the Brunson fight. But it's easily forgiven because of the next 3 fights delivering in a massive way

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back