I was hoping for cain to make a comeback

do i even need to post his HW wins?
He won against animals at hw

Quality wins > c@ns

No way you go undefetead 10 years fighting beasts that stipe fought

I had said it again and again
You only look like a god fighting c@ns

He was getting worked badly tonight.

i'm on board. wins over nelson, hunt, AA, overeem, werdum, JDS, ngannou and now cormier trumps what fedor did.

there's still a lot of pride hero-worshiping lingering around here though, so no way you'll ever get consensus on that.

The greatest UFC HW, it's undeniable, unless you want to live in a fantasy world. He has 5 UFC championship bout wins under his belt.

The UFC certainly needs to do a better job at manufacturing a better crop of talent for their heavier divisions. But yeah, Stipe is the best. And it's an honor to be a fan with all the haters I discovered he has.

He was getting worked badly tonight.
Well, didn't fight for a year while Cormier remained very active. Still managed to get through the "cramp" in first rounds, and return stronger. Fuck me but that is impressive.

Stipe is the heavyweight goat, but I still think prime big Tim would fuck him up

Also he needs to avenge the struve loss, hopefully he gets a chance

I hope people don't act like dc was dominating the fight. Dc took the first two rounds but in that 2nd round it was clear that stipe was going to start taking over. Very impressed.

i'm on board. wins over nelson, hunt, AA, overeem, werdum, JDS, ngannou and now cormier trumps what fedor did.

there's still a lot of pride hero-worshiping lingering around here though, so no way you'll ever get consensus on that.
The trouble is you will never convince anyone that Prime for Prime Stipe would do anything against Fedor other than get knocked. the fuck. out. That's why Fedor will always been in the GOAT argument, especially when compared to someone as beatable as Stipe.

I hope people don't act like dc was dominating the fight. Dc took the first two rounds but in that 2nd round it was clear that stipe was going to start taking over. Very impressed.
DC dominated round 1, and won round 2 soundly. Then won round 3. I don't know if i'd call it 'dominating', in fact I wouldn't, but he was certainly in complete control. Stipe is a monster though, and those body shots were fucking brutal. Props to him. Would love to see a trilogy fight, but I think DC is probably going to call it a career.

giphy.gif

DC dominated round 1, and won round 2 soundly. Then won round 3. I don't know if i'd call it 'dominating', in fact I wouldn't, but he was certainly in complete control. Stipe is a monster though, and those body shots were fucking brutal. Props to him. Would love to see a trilogy fight, but I think DC is probably going to call it a career.
I agree that dc took the first two rounds, and he controlled those first two rounds, but in that third round it felt like Stipe had Dc figured out. All that matters at the end of the day though is that Stipe and Dc are two warriors who put on a hell of a fight tonight, and fuck, I'd watch a trilogy fight but I want to see ngannou and some others get a shot at the title.

Yes he is. Going in this was his entire legacy. He had to win. And he stepped up like a true all-time legendary great. It was an amazing performance. It didn’t look good for about 10 or so minutes. But last two rounds he was dominant. It was an incredible performance.

Well, didn't fight for a year while Cormier remained very active. Still managed to get through the "cramp" in first rounds, and return stronger. Fuck me but that is impressive.
Well, He did train a whole year specifically for Cormier. His weight shows.

Well, He did train a whole year specifically for Cormier. His weight shows.
Lol. His weight shows he did train. Now tell me that he wasn't tentative and weird in first two rounds. He himself said on post fight that he felt ring rust. It was obvious.

Got worked by Overeem before that finish. Who doesn't finish Overeem. Don't remember JDS KO or do I? He's gatekeeper status now. Werdum old af on roids running chin first into his fist. Hunt hasn't won since that fight. Those were his entire record-setting defenses? Wow. HW DC 5 years ago with cardio and a gameplan would fucking destroy Stipe. DC couldn't even grapple longer than 2 minutes.

It's hard to deny that Stipe is at least UFC GOAT HW

Got worked by Overeem before that finish. Who doesn't finish Overeem. Don't remember JDS KO or do I? He's gatekeeper status now. Werdum old af on roids running chin first into his fist. Hunt hasn't won since that fight. Those were his entire record-setting defenses? Wow. HW DC 5 years ago with cardio and a gameplan would fucking destroy Stipe.
U mean eyepoke gameplan?ok

Back