Did everyone really have DC up 3-0?

gspieler

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Round 1 was the only one that DC clearly won. Round 2 was close, but I'd give D.C. the edge. Round 3 was close, but I'd give Stipe the edge. Stipe was closing the distance the entire fight. He was dominating round 4, and likely would have in a hypothetical round 5 as well.

I can see an argument being made for being 3-0, but for it to be the consensus seems pretty absurd IMO.

I had it either 3-0 or 2-1 but with DC looking sloppier and sloppier.

Thought he pretty clearly took the first two rounds. Round 1 might have been 10-8, Stipe did nothing and Cormier absolutely dominated that round. Round 3 could have gone either way.

Had it 2-1 DC. Think I'd give round 4 to Stipe

Round 1 was the only one that DC clearly won. Round 2 was close, but I'd give D.C. the edge. Round 3 was close, but I'd give Stipe the edge. Stipe was closing the distance the entire fight. He was dominating round 4, and likely would have in a hypothetical round 5 as well.

I can see an argument being made for being 3-0, but for it to be the consensus seems pretty absurd IMO.

I Personally had DC 3-0 with 1 close round.

No. Stipe won round 3.. He landed harder shots and got a TD..

Yeah, I was honestly surprised at how well DC was doing tbh. Gave him those three rounds, but stipe was definitely in the fight the whole time none of them were blowouts, not even the first. And the third was pretty close.

i had it 2-1. Anyone know what the judges had it?

I thought DC was probably up 3-0 but Stipe could have easily won a round.

DC was beating him senseless for 15 minutes straight.

Had
DC 10-9
Stipe 10-9 (but back and forth could have gone any way)
DC 10-9
Stipe Wins by TKO

So yeah, although it was 29-28 going into the 4th on my card, I could see how people had him up 3-0.

DC won 1 and 2, Stipe -barely- edged out 3 to me, although I could see DC taking round 3 on the judges cards cause he landed harder shots in the final minute.

I’m still shocked DC didn’t adjust or have an answer for that left body shot. He must’ve ate at least 10 of them in a span of a couple minutes. And it wasn’t like they were combos it was just one single shot to the same spot that kept landing every 10 seconds. Crazy

Yeah, I think Stipe may have won a decision if it came to it anyway. DC was gassing hard by the 3rd. Fourth and fifth rounds wouldve likely been all Stipe anyway.

i had DC up 3-0 - i had my head in my hands about halfway through round 1, but when i saw Stipe starting ripping the body i was elated.

a banger of a fight

Honestly I did have it 3-0 DC though I wouldn't have been mad if the judges had it 2-1 with Stipe taking the 3rd.

Edit : To be clear I'm a fan of both fighters but was (and was last time) slighty on the side of Stipe for this fight so this isn't me being a DC fanboy scoring the rounds.

i had it 2-1. Anyone know what the judges had it?

download__2_.0.0.jpg

so DC officially lost the 3rd on the judge's cards 2-1

u nerds that had it 3-0 can shut up now lul

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back