Masvidal's reaction to Nate Diaz call out (GIFs + Video)

acannxr

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
TY4NB5.gif

GO3KJ9.gif

(Timestamped)

And just in case you were wondering, that is Covington in the MAGA hat in the first gif.

Awesome. Make the fight happen. 2 OGs going at it not afraid to actually fight. 2 of the realest to ever do it. Let’s go!!!
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Getting called out means $$$

Fighters know this now. If diaz called me out my eyes would be dollar signs. Both guys have lots of losses on their careers. Their entire careers have been a let down, and to get big money fights now is amazing. Most guys who have better records or higher ranked are getting paid less.

Lets be real, nate diaz was always a mediocre fighter. But he got the big name and money when he got booked to fight conor and the rest is history.

This fight kinda blows my mind...

Two real OGs. Let get this signed and sealed.

Fighters know this now. If diaz called me out my eyes would be dollar signs. Both guys have lots of losses on their careers. Their entire careers have been a let down, and to get big money fights now is amazing. Most guys who have better records or higher ranked are getting paid less.

Lets be real, nate diaz was always a mediocre fighter. But he got the big name and money when he got booked to fight conor and the rest is history.

Yeah it's a stretch to call him Mediocre he has fought for the title , good enough to be a dangerous contender but couldn't get over the hump .

Jorge looks like he's happy and will get red panties money or at least pink panties.

The amount of money they make is defined in their contracts. Why is Masvidal vs Nate $$$ for either guy?

The amount of money they make is defined in their contracts. Why is Masvidal vs Nate $$$ for either guy?
No, the amount of money isnt defined in their contracts. The minimums and amount of fights are. Why do you think fighters have to “workout a deal” with their managers before a fight.

Eh, he's always been exciting. Even when he gets his ass kicked like by Rory McDonald or Thomson.
Guaranteed excitement sells more than rankings. Since their rankins are very skewed.
Or it should work like this.

It’s so funny to see Colby there with the hat and belt trying so hard yelling whenever the cameras on him and literally nobody gives a fuck hahaha

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back