Olivi shown while fighter walks out

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Like what the fuck is going on?

I've only got one message... ESPN get yo shit together!

Spoiler alert: it’s not working. Put he back on the content she was working before, I’m not a fan of this try hard shit where it feels like she’s forcing herself into the audio to get sound bytes

Backstage interviews, at the desk, seems like she is everywhere

Should use her in combo with Karyn Bryant and/or Laura Sanko

Spoiler alert: it’s not working. Put he back on the content she was working before, I’m not a fan of this try hard shit where it feels like she’s forcing herself into the audio to get sound bytes

Agreed 100%, she's awful, nothing more than a shill/ mouthpiece for the UFC.

Inb4 UFC shills trying to convince us that we don't know what we're talking about.

Last edited:

She should be forcing herself on me

I was shocked Megan interviewed Sandhagen's coach in the middle of the fucking round. I doubt she makes those choices, but holy fuck that's horrible timing.

Agreed 100%, she's awful, nothing more than a shill/ mouthpiece for the UFC.

Inb4 UFC shills trying to convince us that we don't know what we're talking about.

The incels need something to keep them watching.

oUPAtnf.jpg

I was shocked Megan interviewed Sandhagen's coach in the middle of the fucking round. I doubt she makes those choices, but holy fuck that's horrible timing.
Right? They are trying to actively coach their fighter fuck off

Right? They are trying to actively coach their fighter fuck off
I really don't think that was her decision, but damn that's the kind of thing that could change the outcome of a fight. You don't want your coach distracted mid-round.

I really don't think that was her decision, but damn that's the kind of thing that could change the outcome of a fight. You don't want your coach distracted mid-round.
At most tell the team she would like to pull an assistant or something mid fight for 15 seconds, don’t go for the head coach lol

Back