Darren Till (17-2) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (15-4)

Till vs. Gastelum

• Total voters
Official: Dana White hates Till's brain.

Great fight. Going with KG. I think Till got an easy path and since his first loss is slipping hard. And KG is a hard fight for anyone

Gastelum but gonna be a good fight nontheless, if I was Till I'd take a bit easier fight first

Theres nothing official about this. Its a shertard fantasy matchup

But how many Twitter followers do they have?

This is an unfair match up for Till. SO unmatched.
Kelvin is far too good all around. Its ridiculous actually.

Darren Till gets finished by Woodley on the ground after being dropped in a championship fight he earned by squeaking past Wonder Boy and previously demolishing Cowboy Cerrone, gets slept by Masvidal...

If he fights kelvin Gastelum who went 5 rounds in a title fight with ISRAEL ADESANYA that would go so badly for Till. Kelvin has fought all top 5 for a while in both divisions. Are they TRYING to kill Till off like Bellator did by pushing Pico to quickly? I make the comparison simply because Till is a great fighter but was pushed too fast up the ladder. Paid for it...
Now Till fights a guy that destroyed Bisping, almost beat Weidman, beat up Tim Kennedy.

Darren Till needs to either fight Stephen Thompson again in a rematch if he can make weight, OR an actual opponent he has a good chance at beating in Ronaldo Souza or Derek Brunson at MW

Darius Till takes by Overrated In Round 1!

FlimsyImpeccableCuttlefish-max-1mb.gif

I've never seen Till fight at MW so naturally I'm hesitant to offer anything approaching a confident prediction (maybe Till's insanely strong a la Whittaker at MW) but from what I've seen I'd choose Gastelum. Despite being a pressure fighter I think his counters are devastating and Till's boxing defence needs to tighten up. I could see Gastelum scoring more than one KD against Darren.

Sheeeesh why does the brass or whoever his manager is hate Till so much? You'd figure they'd give till someone like Tavares or the winner of Brunson vs Heinisch, not fucking Kelvin Gastelum.

Tills brain will be mush and he will be retired by 30.

Till might actually die after this. Kelvins footwork head movement speed and power are too much for Till's chin to the sky style.

Till getting folded up...again.

Then will post some shit on his Instagram about a reset on top of a mountain skiing with some bro coach while his kids sit idle somewhere fatherless. Cool story bro. Go fuck up another hotel room while your at it. Spain is nice this time of year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back