UFC Archival on ESPN

xHeadx

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
UFC Archival replaying fights on ESPN. Lesnar vs Mir on now. Tap while I'm typing this. Forgot Lesnar had a point deducted without warning for hitting to the back of the head. Mazzagatti let that submission hold a little bit.

“Frank Mir had a horse shoe up his ass...I told him that a year ago. I pulled that sumbitch out, and I beat him over the head with it WOOO”

Yg6Fin.gif

Pettis vs Benson on now.

EDIT: Almost forgot that I attended this event. Amazing. IIRC, this coincided with the Harley 100 year anniversary. Had a chance to meet DC, Cain, Lil' Evil.

Brock Lesnar is dumb for night fighting DC. Easy $10 to $12 million pay day for him. He has a limited schedule with the WWE anyway and he could have trained around the appearances. He didn't have to do either or.

Brock was pissed watching the replay of the fight before their rematch at 100, specifically at the fact that Mazagatti let the submission go on for so long.

Brock Lesnar is dumb for night fighting DC. Easy $10 to $12 million pay day for him. He has a limited schedule with the WWE anyway and he could have trained around the appearances. He didn't have to do either or.

Brock is probably loaded but I would have loved to see the fight. I think DC would take him though.

Brock was pissed watching the replay of the fight before their rematch at 100, specifically at the fact that Mazagatti let the submission go on for so long.

Oh yeah, he came in pissed for the second one. He returned the favor with the late stoppage.

Marquez vs Stewart. They're throwing.

I don't think I was ever able to successfully get DVR to record "UFC Archival", but just saw Jones vs Santos 3 hr replay is on Wednesday. They are also showing Rose vs the girl who slam KO'd her.

I don't think I was ever able to successfully get DVR to record "UFC Archival", but just saw Jones vs Santos 3 hr replay is on Wednesday. They are also showing Rose vs the girl who slam KO'd her.

Cool. I missed some fights as I had to pressure wash the deck. Strong man on now.

UFC Archival replaying fights on ESPN. Lesnar vs Mir on now. Tap while I'm typing this. Forgot Lesnar had a point deducted without warning for hitting to the back of the head. Mazzagatti let that submission hold a little bit.
Good shit. I have been wondering if they still play old fights on tv like ufc unleashed back in the day (dont have cable)

Good shit. I have been wondering if they still play old fights on tv like ufc unleashed back in the day (dont have cable)

They showed a lot of good old fights today. Shit went on for hours. Will look for future shows.

Back