Anybody not interested in the card tonight? Why?

sdpdude9

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I personally am very hyped up for this card. Intriguing rematch, long awaited return of Diaz, Romero and Costa should be a barn burner. Just curious if anybody is skipping this card and why?

Yoel vs Paulo is the sole reason I am excited as fuck. Obv Nate is dope but come on. Nattyweight belt is on the line

long awaited return of Diaz

I watched Conor v Nate 1 last night, in honor of this. I had forgotten how quickly Nate turned the tables on Conor, who looked pretty good early.

Anybody who skips this card must be a casual.

I'm skipping the card because I have to get up early for work the next day.

Why would this card not be interesting to any MMA fan? It's the first solid card we've had in a while.

I’m not, I got better shit to do than watch guys in swim trunks beat eachother up.

If you're not interested in this card you're a casual.

Hell, even my casual friends are amped up.

Well. It is interesting card compared to the last few.
Tbh it isnt that special as lot of ppl here are saying.
Main fight is a rematch. Thats not as exciting as first fight hype wise for mé.
Pettis vs Diaz is stupid fight. Two gatekeepers at twilight od their career fighting.
Costa Romero should be very good.
It is good card. Not great card as UFC is trying you to believe.

Long story but had to sell my tickets for tonight. It's a brilliant card, looking forward to going out and laughing at a bunch of guys who think they know MMA. Just silent laughing in case I get beaten up.

Yoel and Costa abuse PEDs

DC is a manlet

Stipe has CTE

Nate Diva

And Pettis is a quitter.

1/10

-salty aherdogger

NO WMMA!!! REJOICE!!
giphy.gif

If anyone isn't pumped for this card, this sport probably just isn't for them. In a time when lackluster cards are the norm, here is finally a straight banger of a card.

There are no WMMA fights on the main card. So a pass for me.

- said NOBODY EVER

If you don't have professional obligations, there's no reason to skip this card.

Back