Borrachinha Title Shot?

Riodejaneirofan

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
In case of a good win tonight via KO, TKO or Sub do you think Costa deserves a TS?

If you beat Yoel you deserve a fucking medal

He’s entering the belly of the beast tonight and will be lucky to leave on his feet and not a stretcher.

WAR romero

Definitely, after Kelvin and Whittaker back to back, Izzy could use an easy title defense.

072_Israel_Adesanya_vs_Brad_Tavares.0.jpg

Definitely, after Kelvin and Whittaker back to back, Izzy could use an easy title defense.

Dont think so... The guy had trouble with a manlet in Kelvin, Costa is stronger, taller and faster Adesanya has 0 chance of surviving the onslaught.

If Costa blows through Romero he deserves an immediate title shot. I think he'd kill Izzy. Idk about Whittaker.

Finishing Romero = title for the most alpha manly fighter in ufc

Who cares about the ufc title at that point held by some skinny “gender neutral” beta or some guy who was getting his ass kicked at ww?

It depends the outcome of the Whittaker vs. Adesanya fight. If Yoel wins and then Whittaker wins, I don't see the UFC making a 3rd rematch right now since the 1st 2 were boring decisions. If Costa wins, the outcome of the Whittaker vs. Adesanya fight doesn't matter and he'll likely face the winner.

It depends the outcome of the Whittaker vs. Adesanya fight. If Yoel wins and then Whittaker wins, I don't see the UFC making a 3rd rematch right now since the 1st 2 were boring decisions. If Costa wins, the outcome of the Whittaker vs. Adesanya fight doesn't matter and he'll likely face the winner.
I like how you pretend to not know the outcome of those two fights.

Dont think so... The guy had trouble with a manlet in Kelvin, Costa is stronger, taller and faster Adesanya has 0 chance of surviving the onslaught.
So using your MMAmath, you also believe Costa beats Kelvin?

In case of a good win tonight via KO, TKO or Sub do you think Costa deserves a TS?
I think so.

Yoel is the top contender in the division... and no one really stands out.
A win over Yoel probably sets up Costa against the WHittaker & Adesanya winner.

Back