Cody Garbrandt Out Until 2020 Due To Injury

NandoMoura

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
DHDXsTsUIAAzWP4.jpg

Cody Garbrandt is dealing with more injury woes, which will put him under the knife.

Garbrandt (11-3 MMA, 6-3 UFC), the former UFC bantamweight champion, suffered a torn tendon that will keep him out of action for the rest of the year.

“No Love” sustained the injury in a training session last week, and his manager, Ali Abdelaziz, confirmed in a text message to MMA Junkie that surgery has been scheduled. It’s unclear which tendon specifically that Garbrandt tore.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/08/ufc-cody-garbrandt-surgery-scheduled-tendon-injury

Well, at least he gets a break from concussions for a bit longer.

Sucks... Really wanted to see him vs Edgar. Also, does he look Pettis to anybody else... :)

Maybe he'll get bored and finally get the long awaited face tattoo...

hopefully his surgeon can figure out why he looks like a 65 year old man

My sources are telling me that he got hit with a stiff breeze...

He needs to come back and fight smarter. No more getting emotional when tagged.

Needs to fight with head and not heart.

Hopefully the break drums some sense into him and calms him down.

im just happy that this guy ownded dominic jurz

His career is 100% over dummy should have saved his money. He peaked early, all downhill and chasing legacy like Weidman from here on out.

Holy shit.
Dont let that man near a razor again. He looks like a metrosexual (I dont officially know what that is.)

He needs to come back and fight smarter. No more getting emotional when tagged.

Needs to fight with head and not heart.

Hopefully the break drums some sense into him and calms him down.

Unfortunately, I feel that ship has sailed. Cody is not competing with any of the top 5-6 dudes at 135. His chin is gone, he has been put to sleep in has last three fights. I hope he has a plan B.

Unfortunately, I feel that ship has sailed. Cody is not competing with any of the top 5-6 dudes at 135. His chin is gone, he has been put to sleep in has last three fights. I hope he has a plan B.

Neck model...

Back