Khabib’s father: we have a surprise for Poirier

zippo88

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Today’s interview with Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov to the Russian media TASS: https://tass.com/sport/1069999/amp

"Khabib is growing stronger mastering his striking technique," the coach said. "We have already prepared some surprises for Dustin Poirier. We will witness them in the middle of the second or the beginning of the third rounds. The surprises will be about the new striking technique."

"Why Khabib should not involve his legs and knees? He is capable of a good knee strike in a jump - a boxer is always measuring a distance, but the distance allows to prepare a good strike on a body in a jump," Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov said.

Question: are they just trying to freak Dustin out and make him change his gameplan for the fight?

This fight will be number one Khabeep exposed.

Why is it news when this guy talks? It’s always a load of rubbish. He will be shooting takedowns and throwing overhands off a TD feint

There is no surprise.

Sounds like khabib is gonna get knocked out

Khabib's not getting beat with Adulmanap in his corner..

Watch Khabib get too overconfident in his striking and end up getting slept because of it lol

hi-res-25710ff6df9918bffb907979e0c03756_crop_north.jpg

Im sure Dustin is one of these "i don't worry about my opponent, only me" guys so i don't think this will work Mr terrorist sympathiser.

Why is it news when this guy talks? It’s always a load of rubbish. He will be shooting takedowns and throwing overhands off a TD feint

There is no surprise.
they said they have a surprise for canner and they knocked him down.

@RNC555
A wild overhand off a TD feint isn’t a surprise, it’s the oldest trick in the book.

Today’s interview with Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov to the Russian media TASS: https://tass.com/sport/1069999/amp

"Khabib is growing stronger mastering his striking technique," the coach said. "We have already prepared some surprises for Dustin Poirier. We will witness them in the middle of the second or the beginning of the third rounds. The surprises will be about the new striking technique."

"Why Khabib should not involve his legs and knees? He is capable of a good knee strike in a jump - a boxer is always measuring a distance, but the distance allows to prepare a good strike on a body in a jump," Abdulmanap Nurmagomedov said.

Question: are they just trying to freak Dustin out and make him change his gameplan for the fight?

I think deep down he's actually worried for Khabib and is trying to mask it with this nonsense

In for Khabib flying knee KO

In for Khabib flying knee that misses and he gets taken down and we discover that he has zero guard skills and ends up getting finished. JK. But it would be hilarious if it happens.

I can't stand Khabib, Khabib's father and his islam crew

I can't wait for Poirer/Tony to KO Khabib stiff

Damn! Khabib only has 1 round of wrestling cardio, heard.

@RNC555
A wild overhand off a TD feint isn’t a surprise, it’s the oldest trick in the book.
and its probably the first looping over hand he threw in his entire career. oldest trick in the book or not its still a surprise. you think masvidal invented flying knees vs askren? LOL. just cause a technique is existent doesnt mean it cannot be used in surprising manner when the fighter using it dot usually throw it.

Back