Greg Hardy's TDD was better than Derrick Lewis, Hunt and Ngannou

D 1 Wrestler

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
with years less experience. very impressive vs a former college wrestler. Juan had a snatch single head inside with Hardy on one foot and he got whizzer'd and hipped down before he could even get his feet set for a finish, very impressive by Hardy

Can't blame them, Greg Hardy is an actual A Level Athlete.

This A level Athlete crap is back again. He’ll be embarrassed next time he fights someone with a post.

Juan Adams' wrestling = DC's wrestling confirmed.

This A level Athlete crap is back again. He’ll be embarrassed next time he fights someone with a post.
i thought he was gonna be embarrassed by the first person with a ground game?

BEAUTIFUL whizzer to defend the TD. Almost used an uchimata to get the reversal too.

He’s been wrestling with Colby on a consistent basis, what did you Plebs expect???

That was one of the laziest, most telegraphed shots I've seen inside the cage. There was no level change or explosiveness.

I find it funny how the UFC can hire and pay a Domestic Violence abuser, yet fast food places wont hire them. LOL

When did Derrick Lewis, Hunt or Ngannou fight the great Juan Adams?

Former nfl a level athlete > ufc d level scrubs?

Really?

What else?

Water is wet?

I find it funny how the UFC can hire and pay a Domestic Violence abuser, yet fast food places wont hire them. LOL
For big companies the employees are just random numbers and if they do something they only trash the companys reputation but in UFC the fighters have actual names and mostly hurt their own reputation instead of ufcs.

Its cool how Juan showed real drive and motor on that take down. Incredible TDD.

Back