This MUST be the LAST straw FOR Jon Jones

WarDosAnjos

Socrates of Sherdog
Banned
Reaction score
They can't keep letting him get away with this shit. It's beyond unofessional to give him break after break. If they let him get away with this they will officially become a joke. There is no other pro sports organization in the country that would let someone with this man offenses continue to get employed. Just look at greg Hardy with only one incident.

They Must ban Jon Jones

If this is true then he’s not only a drug addict steroid juicehead but also a woman beater

If this is true then he’s not only a drug addict steroid juicehead but also a woman beater
This was more it was also sexual harassment. Apparently he was slapping her genital area as well as hitting her and putting her in a choke hold. I feel like he's not well known enough for anyone to want to fabricate this shit against him. I doubt the stripper knew who he was. Face it, most Americans don't know who this guy is like they do with Conor McGregor

Isn’t it in his home town? He must be pretty well known in that city.

Reminds me of Trump.

"Trump called a reporter a dork...this is what's going to end him! Wheeeeeee!!!!"

Innocent until proven guilty or guility until proven innocent?

Reminds me of Trump.

"Trump called a reporter a dork...this is what's going to end him! Wheeeeeee!!!!"
Just fucking lol at you for even comparing these things. He groped a waitress and then practiced ufc on her. He tried to choke her out ffs. How can you not see the descripencey

They can't keep letting him get away with this shit. It's beyond unofessional to give him break after break. If they let him get away with this they will officially become a joke. There is no other pro sports organization in the country that would let someone with this man offenses continue to get employed. Just look at greg Hardy with only one incident.

They Must ban Jon Jones

Off-topic but what is with all these greek busts as avatars I’m seeing?

Just fucking lol at you for even comparing these things. He groped a waitress and then practiced ufc on her. He tried to choke her out ffs. How can you not see the descripencey
The comparison is that everyone think whenever they fuck uo is that it will be the end of them but they always get away with it. He wasn’t comparing what Jon does to what Trump does you dingus.

I'm jokingly saying you are delusional if you think this of all things is going to be the thing that sinks his career.

Much like a number of political commentators and regular people believe [insert current controversy] will be the thing that sinks Trump's political career (going on approximately 150 different supposedly career-ending events and counting...).

The comparison is that everyone think whenever they fuck uo is that it will be the end of them but they always get away with it. He wasn’t comparing what Jon does to what Trump does you dingus.

I'm jokingly saying you are delusional if you think this of all things is going to be the thing that sinks his career.

I never said that I think this will be it for him. Only that it should. Surely Dana will let him keep fighting and the UFC will lose what credibility it had left. These are very very serious charges he's facing. And considering his history, I'm not giving him the benefit of the doubt here.

Well, he is innocent so...

He would have been thrown out of the club for doing that and/or received an ass beating. Calling the cops when she was home? Yeah naw, mate.

Chick is a crackhead gold digger.

Professor_Frink.png I read the title in the voice of professor frink in my head, the emphasis is on the wrong words.

Dude is untouchable. No telephone pole, miscarriage, lines of snow, USADA/VADA, thirsty strippers let alone the entire 205 mma roster can take this man out. These bums just can't comprehend greatness.

Bless The Teflon Jon.
Jon Gotti.jpg

Last edited:
Neymar Jr. has been recently accused of rapind a girl in Paris, that wrecked his public relationship.

On his case (not arguing for Jones exactly, just that these things happen) it became blatantly clear she was a gold digger, just Google it if, yet the money Neymar lost was an order of magnitude bigger than whatever she asked for.

Back