James Vick use to cry about not getting top level guys.

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He was on a decent winning streak getting mid-level fighters and cried that they never gave him a top ten guy. He got his wish and is now on a 3 fight losing streak, two being quick KO's. Probably wishes he was fighting back at his level fighting unranked guys.

2 things:

A: Vick cuts way too much weight

II: I like watching a Hangman Hooker fight

He's really stiff, and leaves his chin wide open, was begging to get knocked out last night.

Vick always gets KO’d in the most satisfying ways. It’s almost artful to watch the way his body reacts when his brain is exposed to trauma.

I called it. I said Hooker would SLEEP big bird.

Those Lloyd Irvin guys are the worst.

Vick always gets KO’d in the most satisfying ways. It’s almost artful to watch the way his body reacts when his brain is exposed to trauma.
folds like a lawn chair.

also Dan Hooker fuckin rules. Impossible to dislike this guy. Im glad hes ok after he got horse kicked to the body all the way to bolivian.

Sadly Vick's days in the UFC are coming to a close. Like Rockhold and Garbrandt, Vick is a talented guy who will never compete with the top guys due to that glass chin.

I'm not a big Vick fan, but what was he supposed to? Keep asking for unranked opponents? He wanted a step up in competition, as he should have, but alas he's now losing because of it. It was still the right thing to try to take that step up.

Hard to feel bad for him after the shit he said about Gaethje. Who’s the Homer Simpson of MMA now? Gaethje barely got hit in his last fight, Vick got destroyed in his last 3.

I'm not a big Vick fan, but what was he supposed to? Keep asking for unranked opponents? He wanted a step up in competition, as he should have, but alas he's now losing because of it. It was still the right thing to try to take that step up.
Yeah like him or not he was trying to do the admirable thing by stepping up his competition level. Its stupid to hate on him for that,even though he is losing.

I called it. I said Hooker would SLEEP big bird.

Those Lloyd Irvin guys are the worst.

Lloyd Irvin got of rape charges for not being able to get hard...
He wanted to rape but got a limp dick..

Anybody training with him should get KOed regularly

Vicks mental health must be in tatters after that shit. Hometown 1st round knockout loss to make it 3 in a row.

Lloyd Irvin got of rape charges for not being able to get hard...
He wanted to rape but got a limp dick..

Anybody training with him should get KOed regularly
is this what happened? i had someone attack me for saying i was a vick fan. talking about hes friends and trains with a rapist.

i said i had no idea what they are talking about i just seen vick fight in the ufc. they said "Yeah play dumb." or something like that. i never looked it up because that kind of drama isnt on my radar

Well, that's still how you are supposed to do it. Fighters aren't going to ask for easier competition when they are barely even top 15. Vick will never be elite, but at least he got the biggest fights that he possibly could.

is this what happened? i had someone attack me for saying i was a vick fan. talking about hes friends and trains with a rapist.

i said i had no idea what they are talking about i just seen vick fight in the ufc. they said "Yeah play dumb." or something like that

Yeah,
There was a rape case at his BJJ school and he protected the rapists.
Then people started digging in his past and IIRC during collage he was involved in a gang rape.
Waited on his turn admitted he wanted to rape the girl, but could not get hard.

Was all over the net a few years ago. Irvin spent lots of cash trying to bury it with SEO.
Also the UG owner defended Irvin also kicked a mod for going against him.
The UG was in on protecting a rapist.

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2013/12/3/5170294/team-lloyd-irvin-rape-assault-coercion-stories

dude is filth

He just looks fragile, every punch that gets near his head has me cringing expecting the knock out

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back