Why no one cares about Leon Edwards at WW

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Because the division is deep and full of more exciting fighters.

-Claudio Silva is on a 13 fight win streak including a win over Leon heads up

-Vicente Luque is on a 6 fight win streak, and all his wins are coming by exciting finishes

-Santiago Ponzinibbio is on a 7 fight win streak and most of his wins are exciting finishes

-Elizau Zaleski is on a 7 fight win streak and most of those wins are exciting finishes

-Usman is the champ on a 14 fight win streak and already wiped his ass with Edwards

-Colby is on a 6 fight win streak, also a decision machine but has better wins than Edwards and his cringe trash talk makes him more relevant

Masvidal might not be on a big streak, but his timing, the guys he's finished, and the way he did it, combined with his long career of being a badass and fighting some of the best in the world, and of course a lot of old school fans are rooting for him and wanting to see him get a title shot finally.

Then you got this boring jack of all trades guy whose fights put me to sleep, claiming the WW division owes him something. I mean, I seriously couldn't care less if Leon Edwards never fought again, i have nothing against the guy, but there is nothing he brings to the octagon that gets me very excited for his fights. There are half a dozen guys in that division who get a lot less recognition than he does, and none of them are crying about it. His attitude is becoming as annoying as his point fighting style.

This is your second Leon Edwards thread in less than an hour

Clearly he's balls deep in your head despite you claiming not to care about him

Because the division is deep and full of more exciting fighters.

-Claudio Silva is on a 13 fight win streak including a win over Leon heads up

-Vicente Luque is on a 6 fight win streak, and all his wins are coming by exciting finishes

-Santiago Ponzinibbio is on a 7 fight win streak and most of his wins are exciting finishes

-Elizau Zaleski is on a 7 fight win streak and most of those wins are exciting finishes

-Usman is the champ on a 14 fight win streak and already wiped his ass with Edwards

-Colby is on a 6 fight win streak, also a decision machine but has better wins than Edwards and his cringe trash talk makes him more relevant

Masvidal might not be on a big streak, but his timing, the guys he's finished, and the way he did it, combined with his long career of being a badass and fighting some of the best in the world, and of course a lot of old school fans are rooting for him and wanting to see him get a title shot finally.

Then you got this boring jack of all trades guy whose fights put me to sleep, claiming the WW division owes him something. I mean, I seriously couldn't care less if Leon Edwards never fought again, i have nothing against the guy, but there is nothing he brings to the octagon that gets me very excited for his fights. There are half a dozen guys in that division who get a lot less recognition than he does, and none of them are crying about it. His attitude is becoming as annoying as his point fighting style.
Clearly the UFC is pushing Claudio Silva seeing as his next fight is on the prelims.

I knew people were gonna be salty when Edwards outclassed RDA but I didn’t think he’d generate these levels of sodium

Did you really need to make another thread about this tired subject?

OK we get it: NO ONE CARES ABOUT LEON EDWARDS.

>doesn’t care about Edwards
>makes two Edwards thread in an hour
{<jordan}{<jordan}<GSPWoah><GSPWoah><36><36><36>

You certainly seem to care, what with how many threads you're making trying to claim that nobody cares.

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

You know who else no one cares about?

Philip Michael Thomas

a81b8e6764cf75bf70cd506442fa5292.jpg

Last edited:
Hes only 27 and I like what I'm watching .Hes only getting better just like Usman way back when. I'd like to see some finishes but hes in a stacked UFC division and now fighting upper tiers.

T.s/op brought up ponzi- what's his deal - does he have fight booked ? injured ?
Another guy I like to watch throw hands.

who gives a fuck about any of those guys you've listed? im inclined to watch any of their fights to the same extent i'd watch leon edwards.

TS has a fucking Dan Severn avatar, but is complaining about Edwards being boring?

LOL

It’s not Leon Edwards that people don’t care about, it’s the welterweight division

Did you really need to make another thread about this tired subject?

OK we get it: NO ONE CARES ABOUT LEON EDWARDS.

except TS

Back