Johny Walker is an a YouTube commerical.

FireKidWS

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And I cant fucking find a link to it. I just saw it, though. I think it might be too new to have a accessible link. Im going to keep looking. Who else has seen this?

Surprising to see hes already getting promoted.

Edit: Thanks to @Tomas for providing link.

Last edited:
I saw some commercial the other day where it looked like he was yanking one out but he was crocheting or something, I was laughing too hard to remember what they were even advertising.

I didn't do a good rundown.
I saw some commercial the other day where it looked like he was yanking one out but he was crocheting or something, I was laughing too hard to remember what they were even advertising.

That's exactly it. I was so surprised to see him in it I didn't even look to see who the advertiser was ha.

>not having adblock

lol. Here I am high as a kite and excited to post and see responses to Johnny Walker being in a commercial and instead I get talked shit to for not having ad blocker.

Never change, Sherdog.

Yeah I heard a few weeks ago he was sponsoring a vpn. Think Rogan or someone mentioned it on JRE.

lol. Here I am high as a kite and excited to post and see responses to Johnny Walker being in a commercial and instead I get talked shit to for not having ad blocker.

Never change, Sherdog.

TS I found that the commercial was pretty good, tbh.

And I cant fucking find a link to it. I just saw it, though. I think it might be too new to have a accessible link. Im going to keep looking. Who else has seen this?

Surprising to see hes already getting promoted.

Edit: Thanks to @Tomas for providing link.

haha that's fking amazing that's the same vpn i use, i love them even more now

Saw it last weekend, aired during the lfa fights. Funny stuff!

giphy.gif

Bump. Just saw this. Nice one.
And already has 1M views! Good for that VPN company and Johny.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back