Pat Cummins may be retiring

Guy's hit his ceiling and taken a ton of damage due to his style, wouldn't blame him at all.

Thanks for the sloppy fun fights if so, dude's a warrior.

Still remember the ufc selling us wolf tickets for that bs rivalry between him and Cormier LOL

just imagine the force he would have been if hes started mma earlier.

he only got to the ufc by age 33-34. id have loved to have seen how his career would have panned out if he was fighting in the ufc around 21 years old. that would have been a great sight to see. we would still be talking about his debut fight and how he fought his way to the top at such a young age and possibly winning the belt, not how he was a barista just before debuting.

What's there to think about? He's done

I remember how he said he was homeless, then Dana release what he got paid for a single fight against Cormier. Then he get wrecked on social media. Dude wasn't homeless before prior to the UFC then suddenly he turns homeless after earning 300k for a single fight.

Good. He should focus whatever he has left in the tank on beating the shit out of the wastoids squatting in Starbucks bathrooms these days

Last edited:
I read retiring as the other r word at first

dude is gritty as fuck

his fight style is just too old school and he’s relied on that chin for too long

respect

Guy's hit his ceiling and taken a ton of damage due to his style, wouldn't blame him at all.

Thanks for the sloppy fun fights if so, dude's a warrior.
I think he hit his ceiling working as a Barista.

this dude was a handsome stud when he was a barrista.
pat-cummins.png

After a few UFC fights, now look at him-
012_Patrick_Cummins.0.jpg

Still remember the ufc selling us wolf tickets for that bs rivalry between him and Cormier LOL

I remember when he said he was winning the first 50 seconds of that fight or something.

Back