Why do ya’ll hate on this pic so much?

Pequeño Corey

Huge For Coreyweight
Platinum Member
Reaction score
23B649A9-6269-4C8F-BA37-E20CDE25B299.jpeg

I don’t see the problem. Corn looks cooked, lots of big juicy Kernels. Roll looks fresh and moist. That steak takes up half the damned plate, and is cooked well (not charred), likely by customer request. The cook obviously did what is referred to as “Butter-flying” the meat so that he could achieve “well-done” without drying the steak out. That is some GOAT chef technique.

The only criticism you could possibly levy is that the cheddar isn’t melted on that baked tater.

I’d pay $10-15 for this meal and be quite satisfied.

View attachment 617809

I don’t see the problem. Corn looks cooked, lots of big juicy Kernels. Roll looks fresh and moist. That steak takes up half the damned plate, and is cooked well (not charred), likely by customer request. The cook obviously did what is referred to as “Butter-flying” the meat so that he could achieve “well-done” without drying the steak out. That is some GOAT chef technique.

The only criticism you could possibly levy is that the cheddar isn’t melted on that baked tater.

Point?

Only 70% effort was put into that "meal" that is why...

giphy.gif

Dis.

Gus.

Ting.

What do you expect people to say when the photo quality/lighting/presentation is pure SHIT?

View attachment 617809

Because sherdoggers have mob mentality. Hendricks is the man.

Do you know what i mean! Do you know what i am sayin!

i like hendricks but that looks disgusting,
walmart tier food

View attachment 617809

Who hates on that picture? I don't get your question at all.

It looks like they may have managed to get the corn right. That's it.

2/10

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back