The next big threat at Flyweight gets next opponent.

Oregonmma

2x Ice cream belt
@Brown
Reaction score

Eyyy here we go. Who else has been hyped for “Don’t Blink” fights? I’ve been high on Kai ever since he was on TUF 24. That clean KO of Terrance Mitchell was one of the best KO’s I’ve ever seen. You just don’t see that kind of power in 125ers and his technique is pristine. He trains with Tiger Muay Thai and if I’m not mistaken trains with City Kickboxing (Israel and Dan Hooker and more). His grappling could use some work, but his MMA boxing can make up for some of his flaws elsewhere. He’s on a 7 fight winning streak and although his last fight was a SD his opponent was 18-1. Guy seems chill always posting cool shit. Anyway I’m a fan and think he can be the next big threat for the triple C throne. What y’all think??

Bonus highlight video. Old but still dope.

Plus Terrence Mitchell KO

Alexandre Pantoja has been the victim of some bad luck but now 29 and streaking in UFC. Franklin U. dark horse for the 125 division...... big fight coming up .

Kai has fought in China atleast 2-3 Times already so he knows the deal
realistically, gotta make the most with your product.

Flys and China go together like Dana and snow

hate to say it but I agree.
Shamefully, I'd rather watch bantamweight woman than the flyweight men.
<{CMPALM}>
I'm sure every fighter at 125 can compete at 135. Not sure why they are still keeping that division. It's dead.

Plus, it would make 135 more stacked.

I'm sure every fighter at 125 can compete at 135. Not sure why they are still keeping that division. It's dead.

Plus, it would make 135 more stacked.
This is true. Kai is a decent sized flyweight so 135 would be no issue. Not sure why they decided to build it back up when they almost terminated it.

Alexandre Pantoja has been the victim of some bad luck but now 29 and streaking in UFC. Franklin U. dark horse for the 125 division...... big fight coming up .
Pantoja is another fighter that really impressed me during that TUF season. I could tell he could be a champion/contender some day.

hate to say it but I agree.
Shamefully, I'd rather watch bantamweight woman than the flyweight men.
<{CMPALM}>
"I'd rather watch bantamweight woman than the flyweight men."<BC1>

Depends whos fighting

Every time we have a 'next big thing' thread the fighter usually gets their ass kicked.

This is true. Kai is a decent sized flyweight so 135 would be no issue. Not sure why they decided to build it back up when they almost terminated it.

No one cared about the division because of DJ. Cejudo has brought back interest to it.

No one cared about the division because of DJ. Cejudo has brought back interest to it.
Yeah the only issue is that Cejudo needs to actually defend. Not sure what he walks around at but I feel like his ego wants to try the 145lb belt

Back