miss the old jon

That Jon never went away bro. Are you fooled by the stupid suit and tie?

Remeber he had us all fooled when he beat Shogun?? Ahhhh memories

The “ just chase your dreams and believe in the lord guy? “

Remeber he had us all fooled when he beat Shogun?? Ahhhh memories
Yes! hahaha... I remember there was a fight where he supposedly chased and caught an armed robber on his way to the arena or something to that extent. People at the time thought he was the greatest person ever and it turned out to be that he's not necessarily a great human being.

Yes! hahaha... I remember there was a fight where he supposedly chased and caught an armed robber on his way to the arena or something to that extent. People at the time thought he was the greatest person ever and it turned out to be that he's not necessarily a great human being.
Turns out the mugger was just some guy lol, the thief narrative was added in after the fact.

Jon was just beating wholesale ass that day. Jogger in the am. Shogun in the pm.

I miss the good ole days when Jon was hiding under cages to dodge testing, crashing into poles drunk, and breaking a pregnant woman’s arm in a car accident and fled the scene.

That was a prime Jon Jones, he’s a shell of his former self now.

I refuse to believe this
Ppl who didn't watch his run thru pride as a relative greenhorn won't get how special he was pre injuries. Jon beats everyone imo, but a full horsepower Rua would have given him a tougher time.

Maybe. Jon was the new shogun, 2 years in and better than every man at 205.

I miss the good ole days when Jon was hiding under cages to dodge testing, crashing into poles drunk, and breaking a pregnant woman’s arm in a car accident and fled the scene.

rampage-jackson.jpg

Getting a personal chauffeur is the age old downfall of all the greats. Now he gets places safely, beats Gus resoundingly, spared DC from losing his HW belt while praising DCs chances to possibly win this time... it's so predictable.

Sorry I forgot to bring up the classic Rampage fight where he eye poked and kicked knees like his life depended on it.

Vintage Jon right there.
Rampage should have punched him or something. Maybe even made it ugly with some high guard banging and land a slam. He's such a headache sometimes.

Back