Reaction score
No skillz GOATS.
No Paycheck Warriors
NO Decisionators

Three picks. Who've ya got.

usa-today-8691567.0.jpg

GettyImages-1046864504.jpg

usa-today-7502443.0.jpg

My list would be the same tbh. I would also add Justin Gaethje but other than that great picks.

Last edited:
Cowboy Cerrone has gotta be in there. Fights like 4 times a year. Never plays it safe.

All of the above plus old school wanderlei

The Old School Dutch scene is pure violence.

Manhoef, Yvel, Schriber, the Overeem Bros... 269 combined fights, 25 decisions.

feel like people dont mention leben enough anymore.

The Diaz marathon knocks him out of contention.

Up to, and including the Diaz fight, Condit ran a record of 28-5, with only 4 of 33 fights going to a decision.

3 of those 4 decisions came upon joining the UFC. Prior to that, he was 23-4, with only 1 fight reaching the final bell, a decision loss to Shields.

Do you only watch UFC?

Diego
Leonard Garcia
Cowboy
Axe Murderer

Up to, and including the Diaz fight, Condit ran a record of 28-5, with only 4 of 33 fights going to a decision.

3 of those 4 decisions came upon joining the UFC. Prior to that, he was 23-4, with only 1 fight reaching the final bell, a decision loss to Shields.

Do you only watch UFC?

Reem is on my list for similar reasons. 62 pro fights, only 8 decisions.

Melvin Manhoef

Justin Gaehtje

Kazushi Sakuraba

Do you only watch UFC?

No doubting Condit's chops but in his ultimate just bleed match up he ran and chose to point fight. If we're talking about a JBG top 3 that absolutely takes him out of the conversation. I have no need to respond to your weak ass passive aggressive shot.

Back