Jones free zone

Mohawk Mauler

Imaginery Borders Matter
@Gold
Reaction score
Most of you hate him with a passion but appear in every thread with his name in the title ya goofs!

Why not hate the company who is 110% supporting him with what ever he does?? smh

giphy.gif

Jones living rent-free in all your damn heads

<JonesLaugh>

Its amazes me im never in any of the Covington or the Brock threads wtf is wrong with some people lol

I never get tired of watching this over and over again, lol

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

2isvcd.gif

Most of you hate him with a passion but appear in every thread with his name in the title ya goofs!

Why not hate the company who is 110% supporting him with what ever he does??

Those aren't mutually exclusive. I'm sure plenty of ticketholders who had to cross state lines to see Jones rematch Gustafsson juiced were not well disposed toward the company.

Surprised you can type so coherent with all those tears hitting your keyboard

Jones bless

RN he can do no wrong, if he signed with Bellator Dana would shit all over him for this whole USADA thing. The haters aren't much different than Dana, I'm sure they hated Jones way before he popped for roids.

He's a loser,
And I'm laughing at everyone buying the hype

Same hype-train as Honda, Conor, Brock

jon-jones-crying-press-conference-doping.jpg

In my country, if you do drugs you are considered a loser

May be different in US, as the living standards are not as high,
So I can see why some people like him

Sherbros angry at USADA one second for letting Jones fight. Then happy with them the next when they ban TJ lmao. They just want an organization to fit their own narrative.

He's a loser,
And I'm laughing at everyone buying the hype

Same hype-train as Honda, Conor, Brock

View attachment 606387
Uhhhh say what you will about Jones, but I dont think hes overhyped. He could lose every fight for the rest of his career and it wouldn't change his run.

The common denominator between Conor, Rhonda, and Bork was that they all had flashes of brilliance that were quickly extinguished. Jones is on, what, 7 years of brilliance now?

Of course, that's putting aside the steroids, and criminal behavior.

In my country, if you do drugs you are considered a loser

May be different in US, as the living standards are not as high,
So I can see why some people like him

do you think someone stuffing their face with mcdonalds (sugar / fat addiction ) , smoking cigarettes (nicotine) , drinking beers, drinking sodas multiple times a week is living a healthier life than someone like jones? because he snorts blow every so often ? lmao

Why not hate the company who is 110% supporting him with what ever he does?? smh

giphy.gif
jones is not a bad man. his haters are way worse. bunch of judgmental pricks who wanna feel better about themselves by constantly bringing others down and reminding them of their past even when they do change.
what most dont understand that he was basically a kid in his early twenties with money and fame. most of those scrubs are poor af and not popular and still fk up worse than him.

he got in a car accident so fking what? millions of ppl die every year in car crashes. why is his accident where no one got really hurt worse than others? LOL. he did coke, so what? 75% of college students atm have tried or do some type of drugs. gimme a break. he took roids? guess what they all on something you think yoel is 40+ years old natural? same with DC. come on.

I enjoy Jones´s threads because he is not only a fraud.. he is also a meme fighter.

fweaMEW.gif

Sherbros angry at USADA one second for letting Jones fight. Then happy with them the next when they ban TJ lmao. They just want an organization to fit their own narrative.
Wouldn’t this make more sense if they banned both or let both fight? Their inconsistency creating inconsistent reactions is not part of a narrative as much as people supporting them when they do their job and being angry at them when they don’t.

Back