Media UFC 239 Free fight: Santos vs Manuwa

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Fight of the century. Thiago Santos is a maniac.

I think he will throw everything at Jones looking for the KO. Jonny will not like it and will take the fight to the ground.

This guy is crazy.

He's one of my favorite fighters to watch. But the only way I see him beating Jones is if he literally goes balls to the wall right at the start. Throw caution and technique to the wind and literally bum rush him. Go absolutely nuts. Going technique for technique with Jones is a great way to lose because no one is on his level in terms of fight IQ.

Two chinny cans
Jones is on another level.
Jones finishes this inside two rounds.

If he wants a shot at beating Jones he has to fight like this. At least throw everything in the first 2 because if he gets to 3 4 and 5 he'll end up losing a decision

I enjoyed this fight quite a lot
Props to Manuwa his chin actually lasted in this one

Yeah I expect Jon too wrestlefuck.

I also expect Thiago to throw the kitchen sink. It will be fun while it lasts.

Two chinny cans
Jones is on another level.
Jones finishes this inside two rounds.
Santos has a ridiculous amount of fights in the UFC, 5 alone in 2018 I think. And he always comes to bang.

Put some respek on the name and don't act like a filthy casual

UFC 239! Are you from the future?

fe571bb8ba6923f71228571581a41a13--foodie-keanu-reeves.jpg

It's pretty crazy how Santos fought this in comparison to how he fought Jan. He outbrawled the brawler then outskilled the technician. Probably not good enough to beat Jones but I would love to see Santos land a couple calf-kicks early, maybe hit that nerve that had Chandler & Cejudo rolling their ankles all over the cage. Jones has the smallest calfs in history, someone needs to go at them. It's so much harder to catch a kick to the calf than a kick to the thigh or knee.

It's safe to say Santos is way too sloppy in there and his cardio is suspect. His only chance against Jones is via flash KO within the first three minutes. He looked like my uncle was playing EA UFC 3

Ive said it in other threads.

Santos has 5 mins to win this fight. Come rnd 2 he is fucked.

Hoping for a viscous ko rnd one.

Fuck Jones

He has more chance then anthony Smith

Man... Santos has pretty much a punchers chance (Getting a Knockout). But I think Jones will drag him until deep waters and finish later in the fight. Just hope for something crazy to get some interest back into the UFC that is watered down at the moment.

Ive said it in other threads.

Santos has 5 mins to win this fight. Come rnd 2 he is fucked.

Hoping for a viscous ko rnd one.

Fuck Jones
I say more like 3 mins, he better has a counter to Jone's knee kick, you know he will be going for that ASAP.

It's safe to say Santos is way too sloppy in there and his cardio is suspect. His only chance against Jones is via flash KO within the first three minutes. He looked like my uncle was playing EA UFC 3
LOL

That can't be good, that game is straight shit. I agree tho, he is very explosive and could catch jon quick. I think he wins 1 out of 10 times.

Jon wins a ud 5 times, sub's him 3 and tko's him 1

I think that jones just can't fight stand against him, doesn't matter how jones is tough, thiago would litterally destroy him, this guy is a too good savage powerful and technical striker.

I say more like 3 mins, he better has a counter to Jone's knee kick, you know he will be going for that ASAP.
We saw against jimmie he can go super hard for 5 mins and still had some left to finish the job in rnd 2.

But our points are the same here. Hes got very limited time to get it done.

Santos is a berserker while Jones is a sniper, snipers win that encounter every time lol.

Hate Jones but this is his fight to lose

Only way he loses is if he opens up and brawls which is extremely unlikely based on how he fought against Gus and Smith

Back