Lord Artem Funny Moments in UFC

Lukn4trbl

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My peeps,

This weekend will mark a legendary, historical moment that will see Lord Artem GOAT Lobov's
complete destruction of Paulina Malacrybaby in BKFC.

To celebrate his upcoming annihilation of 2-time champ, Paulina, let's watch and celebrate his
life.

Here is to you Lord Artem! Satruday cannot come soon enough!

P.S. Do you think Dana will take Artem back after a successful dismantling of Boxing's second best?

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Under different rules he would be better than Khabib

Artem would starch Khabib dead in a bare knuckle fistfight.

Id pay to see that.

I'm surprised there's not more press before the fight.

I guess Artem is tired of being abused before the match. <Lmaoo>

I never have been more annoyed by someone's laugh than conors repetitive laughing in that video... It sound so fake.. Like overboard way way overboard. Not many things are that funny, yet everything is when thd camera is on conor... Its just.. Look at me... Shit. I really hope artem wins in dramatic fashion. He has the ability to do it, but the rules with no grappling do favor the boxer springs or long runs. Artem can ko him, not so sure it works the other way as well, so I feel like artem the great will Choo Choo this mother fucker in the 2nd.

I never have been more annoyed by someone's laugh than conors repetitive laughing in that video... It sound so fake.. Like overboard way way overboard. Not many things are that funny, yet everything is when thd camera is on conor... Its just.. Look at me... Shit. I really hope artem wins in dramatic fashion. He has the ability to do it, but the rules with no grappling do favor the boxer springs or long runs. Artem can ko him, not so sure it works the other way as well, so I feel like artem the great will Choo Choo this mother fucker in the 2nd.
That's why actual happiness sounds like. When you have not a worry in the world it's a lot easier to enjoy life.

That's why actual happiness sounds like. When you have not a worry in the world it's a lot easier to enjoy life.
No happiness is not directly ascended from money. He is laughing way to overboard for it to be real. Happiness has nothing to do with laughing really. Someone can tell a joke to and unhappy in general person and make them laugh. Comedy shows do it all the time. Not everyone in the audience is happy go lucky. U can tell its a fake laugh like he wants attention. He is an attention whore after all.

No happiness is not directly ascended from money. He is laughing way to overboard for it to be real. Happiness has nothing to do with laughing really. Someone can tell a joke to and unhappy in general person and make them laugh. Comedy shows do it all the time. Not everyone in the audience is happy go lucky. U can tell its a fake laugh like he wants attention. He is an attention whore after all.
Interesting take, i will disagree with all but the last sentence.

I just hope we aren't suffering some type of Forrest Griffin Chris Leben hype delusion here, thinking a brawler can have a chance against a sniper because they were in tough bloody wars. Its possible Paulie goes matrix mode on him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back