Jon Jones is only having issues because of the bad people in his life

Normot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He is a good God fearing man. The kind of guy to drop out of school so he can take care of his child he wasn't expecting. A moral person.

Than he came into contact with Greg Jackson and that psycho started grooming him to be the man he is today.

Greg didn't put coke up his nose or steroid needles in his ass.

Never trust a man called Greg,

Dana was right all along.

<Dana05>

Yeah. There is 1 bad person in his life and he is stuck with him...

yeah, without a doubt.
when i drunk drive and crash against a pregnant woman and break her arm, i just run the fook outta there, like real Men do...
" i like to test my warrior spirit"
- Bones Knows

Greg is so toxic he got Jones brother to pop in the NFL and another to wig out on Spice /s

Honestly I would be really worried if any of these retarded posts on this site are actually supposed to be serious.
Lol don't go to the war room then man

I agree that Greg Jackson is the sole reason Jones has had any issues.

''Go check on him, go win some fans Jon!''

Not to mention the article Greg printed right before the Shogun fight acting like Jon took out a stone cold criminal on the streets. Fraudulent.

they did Bryan Ortega dirty in that video. Gets KOed by a Pico-punch and then Jon finishes the round with someone else next his corpse. Disrespectful.

Jones is the bad person in other people's life.

We all have someone toxic in our lives... But there is only one fighter allowed to pulse during fight week... Think about it.

He is a good God fearing man. The kind of guy to drop out of school so he can take care of his child he wasn't expecting. A moral person.

Than he came into contact with Greg Jackson and that psycho started grooming him to be the man he is today.

Greg was the wheelman during the preggo arm incident. Greg blended in with the cops to flee the scene.

All I'm saying is look into it.

Keep going, ignore the unconscious man you just laid out, keep going jon you gotta finish out the round.

what the fuck man

It’s not like there wasn’t other people tending to him. I don’t get the outrage there. What was Jon kneeling beside him doing?

Oh man, you Jones apologists and excuse makers come up with a new pea-brained theory every week for his behavior.

Back