seg ring girls>

The girls used at the rough and rowdy events are hot as hell! Non of that mma fitness model look.

Thank @Pliny Pete

Last edited:
Why are they suddenly putting up these old fights. Is it some kind of anniversary or something?

ID, thats your homework
They'd be way past prime by now, but maybe they did nudes.

IFC had Revenge of the Nerds the other day and Colleen Madden had the most perfect natural boobs and ample beaver.

I saw this live on ppv many years ago and will never forget it.

When they replaced Beneteau with Schultz, my draw dropped on the floor. The UFC never had an athlete of that caliber back then and an Olympic gold medalist was an absolute shock.

What was even more shocking, was that it was Mark Schultz, brother of other gold medalist David Schultz, who was infamously gunned down by marksman, Charles DuPont and subject of the now well known film “Foxcatcher”.

It was an absolute delight to see him jump in last minute, slam the hell out of Gary Goodrige and dedicate the win to his brother.

These women look prime for child bearing duties.

I saw this live on ppv many years ago and will never forget it.

When they replaced Beneteau with Schultz, my draw dropped on the floor. The UFC never had an athlete of that caliber back then and an Olympic gold medalist was an absolute shock.

What was even more shocking, was that it was Mark Schultz, brother of other gold medalist David Schultz, who was infamously gunned down by marksman, Charles DuPont and subject of the now well known film “Foxcatcher”.

It was an absolute delight to see him jump in last minute, slam the hell out of Gary Goodrige and dedicate the win to his brother.

I think USA wrestling or his college wrestling dept told him not to enter any MMA event again after his only UFC fight. Surprising that he just jumped in on short notice. One mistake and Goodridge would've elbowed the crap out of him.

Bear in mind those girls are in their early 50's right now. I wonder if they got to keep those "outfits" to share with their grandchildren some day.

That red head was fire I'm not gonna lie lol

The girls used at the rough and rowdy events are hot as hell! Non of that mma fitness model look.
Indeed

https://www.barstoolsports.com/roug...he-rough-n-rowdy-8-ring-girls-voting-now-open

ChasityGalford1-576x1024.jpeg

DestinyHamilton1.jpg

Nice, SEG ring girls could beat up 100% of all sherdoggers.

giphy.gif

Today's ring girls only 99% of sherdoggers, shame.

Last edited:
Looks like strippers they pick up on their local strip clubs. Lol

Back