The real “notorious “ of MMA

Kevin needs to be himself.

He's one of those guys who celebrates a win the day a fight is booked....seems like he wants that life without doing the real heavy lifting.

That's why he's the black unmarried Mike Perry. Double digit iq with a ton of potential....but a double digit iq

Kevin needs top get some master gameplanner behind him if he ever wants to smell the belt. And run more.
He has the tools to be good, but lacks cardio and fight IQ.

Posting a link to the front page of a flash/ad cesspool website? Can you not just link the actual article?

I'm assuming this is about Lee Murray. He's the gangster Conor pretends to be.

That isn't even a link to the article!

Oh I read this funny article about Lee you guys should find it and read it yourselves. I think this was the website.

FAIL

tenor.gif

Which Kevin Lee?

Barrista Kevin Lee?
Fighter Kevin Lee?
Flight Attendant Kevin Lee?

Thread is confusing as hell

I think it's about Fighter Kevin Lee but can't be sure

Scrub Kevin Lee needs to take another 7 years to beg, borrow, or steal a gas tank. He didn’t do it in his first 7 years.

Who the hell you guys talking about? Kevin Lee from Ashoka?

yOxPWik.jpg

First name Dana, last name White
The only real Notorious in the UFC

Kevin needs to be himself.

He's one of those guys who celebrates a win the day a fight is booked....seems like he wants that life without doing the real heavy lifting.

That's why he's the black unmarried Mike Perry. Double digit iq with a ton of potential....but a double digit iq

Kevin needs top get some master gameplanner behind him if he ever wants to smell the belt. And run more.
He has the tools to be good, but lacks cardio and fight IQ.

Posting a link to the front page of a flash/ad cesspool website? Can you not just link the actual article?

Jesus why in the fuck would I be talking about anyone other than the “Notorious” Lightning LEE Murray???

This isn’t the link I originally wanted but they call him the Notorious on this episodically posted series for example.

I copied the original link out of my browser. It should have gone to the article and not the front page like it does. Oh well.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...rom-moroccan-jail-part-1-the-bank-job-mma-ufc

Back