Missed the Fighter Kevin Lee fight

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Was it competitive before arm-bar?

That is all

Was hoping this would be Fighter Kevin Lee's moment :(

I missed it too but I’ll give you my analysis anyway. It wasn’t competitive because Kevin has no cardio & no heart. That’s my expert analysis ;)

That is all

It was competitive until that flying armbar out of nowhere

Congratulations to Rafael dos Santos

j3vOOSI.gif

Gatekeeper Kevin Lee has cardio for 5 minutes then he is punch bag. He has average boxing, good wrestling, below average bjj, no heart.

Lol at him even fighting Khabib. He's a gatekeeper.

There's a thing called the "internet".

You can find fights you missed on there.

honestly...lee really didn't look all that bad...not enough gas in the tank!

Fighter Kevin Lee looked to he having success in the striking with his 7 inch reach advantage but he expended ALL of his energy hugging RDA against the fence. He gassed out at the end of 1st round

I barely paid attention

After like 5 hours of mediocrity, i was just waiting for it to end more or less

This "masterful" RDA performance was boring as fuck

not gonna lie, i could barely stay awake for it. Not because it was boring, i was just beat from working in the yard all day.

Fighter Kevin Lee looked good in the first round, as usual, but it started slipping away for him after that. RDA out-willed him, basically.

Fighter Kevin Lee looked good in the first round, as usual, but it started slipping away for him after that. RDA out-willed him, basically.

I'll bite. Between TS, and replies like yours, I have no idea why some of you are putting a redundant tag like 'fighter' before Kevin Lee's name. What gives? At first I thought oh you're distinguishing the fighter from other Kevin Lees, but it's Sherdog so it should be understood.

I'll bite. Between TS, and replies like yours, I have no idea why some of you are putting a redundant tag like 'fighter' before Kevin Lee's name. What gives? At first I thought oh you're distinguishing the fighter from other Kevin Lees, but it's Sherdog so it should be understood.

Not sure what's worse. The Fighter Kevin Lee meme or just not understanding the Fighter Kevin Lee meme.

That is all

Hello, Clippy.
Honestly Fighter Kevin Lee is on his best way to Bellator. He looked like absolute shit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back